BY SOFTSOAP

Provides gentle yet effective cleansing Helps eliminate tough dirt to keep your hands clean. Gentle-cleansing formula is dermatologist tested. Available in several designs (No Design Choice). Single 7.5 Oz. bottle. Softsoap(R) Foaming Soap, Holiday, 7.5 Oz, Assorted Designs (No Design Choice) is one of many Hand Soap available through Office Depot. Made by Softsoap.

Erica S.
These soaps are perfect for the holidays. Nice packaging for a small decorating spaces in your bathroom or kitchen. They also smell really nice and have a great lather. These can be found at most grocery and drug stores. Try these out if you haven't already. Very affordable and easy to find.
Tamara T.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are so cute and smell amazing, like the holidays are supposed to smell. Can't have enough of these! I don't think they're really cheap however, more of a commodity. For instance, they are upwards to $15-20 on Walmart.com for undisclosed quantities of limited edition scents. Nonetheless they are good and non-irritating. Usually you can find them for around $1-2 but they do have another line that is pricier with more designer inspired scents. Softsoap is a reliable brand with options for body wash also. They're all liquid, no bar soaps available so I guess you can say they know their liquid soaps! I see them at Target stores too, as well as most grocers, drugstores and online stores (soap.com, drugstore.com), where you can sometimes bargain shop for better values or lower prices. Of course the labels are cheerful and encourage hygiene which keeps everyone in the household healthier. It doesn't seem drying or abrasive and feels actually moisturizing. *Drawback: No tamper-proofing.
Julie P.
Shawnee, OK
We keep foaming hand soap at our house all the time. During the holidays I love the smell of the holiday soap. I wash my hands a lot during this time because of all of the cooking and baking and the foaming soap feels gentle on my skin and the smell is always pleasant!
Anastasia G.
Ypsilanti, MI
Overall, Softsoap's Foaming Soap (Holiday) is simple and refreshing to use. There is no assembly required, which is nice, because my husband was beginning to get frustrated with the automated dispenser. it is a very refreshing and holiday fulfilled sent. My son. who is 2, enjoys playing and sniffing the sent. I only gave it four stars because while it feels like my hands are clean, it seems a little watered down. I have to use at least two pumps of soap to feel like I have enjought to clean my hands.
Amanda G.
Las Vegas, NV
I am always on the lookout for amazing smelling hand soaps to put in not only my bathroom but my guess bathrooms around the holidays, so that after our amazing holiday dinner or gathering their hands smell like something special from the holiday, personal favorites of ours and guess are cinnamon and cranberry sense. With the soft soap Foaming Soap Holiday assortment, I feel I love they had two different options at my local drug store and after buying the first one ran back to get the second!! Wanted to make sure I was stocked up and had enough to last till the next holiday season when they realse this option again !! I hope they never discontinue this option
Katie
Love, love, love this brand. The holiday scents are always my favorite. They are pleasant and not overwhelming. It's a great soap company for people with sensitive skin types such as myself. I would absolutely recommend.
Maranda C.
Love holidays soaps because the smell and the look of it just gets everyone in the holiday spirit and also foam hand soap is a huge plus and I feel it goes a long ways
Jennifer R.
I've been using Soft Soap ever since I was little. Always leaves my hands clean and has a great scent to it. At times it could be pricey, but sometimes there are good deals. There are definitely no cons to this! I loved it! I will continue using this brand. I highly recommend this to all families, especially ones with young children! They leave your hands feeling soft, and great. Also, it's very easy to refill the product!
Renee S.
Dallas, TX
I have been using Soft soap since I was a child so when I had kids the obvious choice was to use it. I love how easy it is to refill the bottle and that I can choose different bottle designs. The only downfall to the container is when it's knocked over it spill out. Nothing like a huge puddle of soap on your counter.
Edna W.
Smyrna, DE
The scents work well for everyone in the family, and these are very inexpensive. The foaming dispenser allows you to use just enough soap without using too much. We love Softsoap products and love the way it cleans without leaving residue on the skin or in the sink. The bottles are sturdy and reusable. This foaming soap, in my opinion is better than most on the market. I would highly recommend this to anyone.