2 colors available

BY SOFTSOAP

It s clean hands on deck with Softsoap® Foam Works® featuring SpongeBob SquarePants™!  the swell pump dispenser will have everyone going overboard to wash up. Questions?  Comments? Call us at see more...

• Do they still sell this? I've never seen this.4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Great soap my kids love it smells great and my kids love the foam" in 1 review
  • "Love this soap, I have a 4 year old niece that loves to wash her hands and calls this her spongebob soap and it smells good too" in 1 review
  • "They al sad smell good and are reasonably priced " in 1 review
Shai C.
Shai C.
Hialeah, FL
Our family use foaming soap for multi usage for over 5 years , including hand soap, body and dish cleaning, The reason it convenience form rapidly access less waste very movable around the skin or counter without leaking . The product of Palmolive avec many flavor and ingredients for al purpose and scent. I receive as spark reviewer for Wal Mart the Disney frozen, it was for grand children visit the proper time to make the bottle in their bathroom and let them evaluate this foaming hand soap.
They are knowing more about the character than me but I remark also they was love to put some in their bath, I have ask them it the flavor was better than their regular home product, they state the filing of freshness and the sensation of less dry was the reason they love to use it. Following their comments I have try to use couple times and I need to admit the flagrance was not the one I will
appreciate compared to the foaming I regularly use with out any flagrance! Presentation are number one and the dispenser have charming style.
Haley D.
Haley D.
Virginia Beach
Dixie idiotic iconic Battling in Pokémon Go is like a simplified version of the classic Game Boy game. Pokémon face off one-on-one, and can use one of two attacks — tapping on the enemy pokémon to do a low-damage light attack, and tap-and-holding to unleash a special attack once your meter has filled. Additionally, you can dodge enemy attacks by swiping left and right. Battles continue until one of the pokémon has fainted. And of course, standard pokémon damage type rules are in effect: water pokémon are effective against fire types, fire against grass, etc. Pokémon can be healed or revived using potions and revives
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Victoria, TX
Purchased this Spongebob soap for my sons to use in their bathroom when they were a bit younger. As all parents know, most boys have an aversion to soap and water. My sons loved the Spongebob container, the scent and the foam was a lot more fun than the liquid and soon began washing up without much complaint. Well, they've outgrown Spongebob and have graduated to the grown up versions but things are much the same, they still love the scent, the feel of the foam in their hands, except now they don't have to be told to wash up. Happy mom!!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Naperville, IL
I really like the variety that I find with this. The scents are not too overwhelming yet pleasant. Them my issue I have is finding it at local stores. I went to Walgreens tonight and all they had was liquid no foam. Foam lasts way longer than liquid too. I find that I only buy foam for myself and my son every 3-4 months vs every month for the liquid. I used to think that it didn't lather up as well as the liquid but that's a lie! Highly recommend this for larger families or those just trying to save a few bucks.
Mariah W.
Mariah W.
Wheelersburg, OH
My son loves SpongeBob and absolutely love this product! I could never get him to wash his hands after he used the restroom or before meals unless physically forced to. This Softsop product sparked his interest with the Spongebob picture and he now washes his hands every time it's needed. The only thing I would recommend for this product is to have a more kid friendly/oriented smell and/or color. Ex: a plain fruity smell or bright colors. Overall a product that has definitely reduced some stress in my life.
Gina G.
Gina G.
Muskegon, MI
I purchased Softsoap Foaming Hand Soap in the SpongeBob dispenser while shopping with my son's age 16 and 6. Our family of 7 uses a lot of hand soap, but I do not normally purchase character themes. I am very impressed with this soap-it is an excellent cleanser and gentle on the skin. The foam ensures my kids wash all the surfaces of their hands, and SpongeBob is an incentive for them to remember to wash their hands. I have now put this soap in both of our bathrooms, and look forward to clean kids.
Tomeka R.
Tomeka R.
Softsoap is one of our staples in my household. With two very active young boys I encourage them to wash their hands often. Softsoap is affordable, convenient, and efficient. I buy my boys new bottles often and they love to switch the characters in the bathroom and kitchen. From Spongebob to Ninja Turtles, they can make their bathroom look special. Softsoap is one ofgthe only brands that offer such an array of child characters on the packaging. Can you say AWESOME!
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
I admit I'm not a huge fan of Spongebob, but for some reason my kids who aren't even allowed to watch the show picked this soap out. I love the foaming soap. We bought this and a regular soft soap hand soap pump for the kitchen. Hands are washed about the same in the kids room vs the bathroom and the foam soap is lasting longer. Plus when the kids drip it on their counter and don't clean it up, it's easier for me to clean up later.
Aleasha B.
Aleasha B.
Scott Depot, WV
Softsoap Foaming Hand Soap has been a wonderful product in my household. I'm sure alot of people have a little trouble with getting their children to keep their hands clean & to wash them after using the bathroom. This product helped me with getting my kids actually asking me all the time to wash their hands. They love the characters on the bottles & they think the foam is cool so it makes them excited to wash their hands.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Denver, NC
I buy this product for my kids bathroom. They absoulty love it! I had a really haed time getting them to wash their hands with normal liquid soap. They thought this was a fun way to wash their hands since its foam instead of just regular liquid soap. My son is 2 years old & he gets so excited to wash his hands now! Not to mention with it having spongebob on it its the best thing ever. Would highly recommend for kids!
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Montebello, CA
Do they still sell this? I've never seen this.