Softsoap® Exfoliating Body Wash Sea Kissed uploaded by Korayma O.Softsoap® Exfoliating Body Wash Sea Kissed uploaded by Isabella F.Softsoap® Exfoliating Body Wash Sea Kissed uploaded by Kristen H.

BY SOFTSOAP

New! Exfoliating Body Wash Sea Kissed Scent 2 For Soft, Healthy-Looking Skin with Sea Minerals 3 A Blissful Scent of Paradise Transform your shower into your very own seaside paradise while providing daily moisturizing and exfoliating for your skin.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This body wash is honestly the best I had it in the scent berry and it was bright blue best smell and leaves my sensitive skin so soft!" in 8 reviews
  • "Love this soap!!! Keeps your skin very soft! It gets rid of dry skin and exfoliates. A bonus is that it leaves you smelling fantastic!" in 7 reviews
Katie M.
I love the fragrance of Softsoap Exfoliating Sea Kissed Body Wash. it's a little gritty but rinses easily. It's extremely exfoliating and leaves my skin so fresh and soft.
Alexis J.
This softsoap exfoliating wash is amazing for any dry skin ! This wash leaves your skin feeling hydrated and smooth after each shower. Great product and i highly recommend it.
Ana B.
This body wash smells so good. reminds me of summer, beaches and the tranquility of the sea. Very relaxing for me. I use it 3 times a week after I use my Dove bar of soap becuz I suffer with dry skin and I want the scent to linger right out of the shower. I have recommended this to friends and they really enjoy it. I found mine at my local grocery store, I haven't seen them in my local CVS or RiteAid. They don't have this particular scent.
Holly L.
Council Hill, OK
Let's just say I was a little scared to try this product because sometimes exfoliating products actually break my skin out and can't be too rough but I do need an exfoliator every now and then. I was extremely happy when I tried this body wash because it wasn't too harsh and it did not break out my skin also it helps get all the dead skin off from a sunburn and helps you rejuvenate and refresh my skin with a wonderful wonderful scent altogether I'm very pleased with this product.
vivan h.
El Paso, TX
Its an exfoliating body was so it has those little beads in it that help you get all that dirt and sweat off of you that has built up over the day. Has a nice clean smell that actually stays on all day unlike most soaps. I love this type of body wash because it leaves your skin feeling so soft and brand new after the shower. Keeps the skin nice and hydrated through out the day.
Eden S.
Spring Lake, NC
I tried this body wash on a whim becayse my normal Sofsoap body wash was out of stock. I loved the scrubing bubble things. The on;y thing I really don't like is that none of there body washes have a flat top so once I get to the bottom I have to prop it up between other things to keep it upside down. This is now my go to body wash for myself and my husband.
Dymon K.
Las Vegas, NV
I found this at cvs for pretty cheap and decided to try it out. The scent stays with you for a long time. And because of the consistency of the body scrub it will last a long time which is great I'm not a huge fan of the scent it's a little over powering. But other than that it's great i feel like it leaves me really clean.
Rene  .
Biloxi, MS
This is the perfect body wash for #summer! The scent is fabulous, it exfoliates, but will not rub your skin raw. Plus it doesn't dry out my skin like a lot of other body washes, it's nice and gentle. I use it almost everyday in the summer, along with my rotation of other body washes. I highly recommend this produc.t
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
I love this stuff. It has a very light scent and leaves your skin feeling hydrated and soft. I have reduced the amount of lotion I have to use each day because this body wash provides lots of moisture for my skin. I love the price and you can not find this brand of Softsoap in stores anymore (at least not in my area). I buy it by the case every other month. I HIGHLY recommend this product.
Brynn L.
Woodbury, MN
Best way to exfoliate! Smells so good and is perfect for making your skin soft and smooth. I use it every time I have to shave my legs and they come out way softer than ever before. Available almost anywhere you can imagine, target, walmart, ect. Highly suggest!