Softsoap Exfoliating Body Wash Scrub Coconut Butter - 200 fl oz

Softsoap Exfoliating Body Wash Scrub Coconut Butter - 20.0 fl oz

Exfoliating Body Wash Scrub Coconut Butter Exfoliating Body Wash Scrub Coconut Butter

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Softsoap Exfoliating Body Wash Scrub Coconut Butter - 20.0 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Jenny C.
Staten Island, NY
Softsoap Exfoliating Body Wash Scrub Coconut Butter - 20.0 fl oz uploaded by Jenny C.
This really has heavy duty moisturizer in it. The exfoliating beads are light so it’s good for everyday.
Jessica E.
This is my go to body wash because it leaves my skin feeling really soft and it smells amazing as well. It lightly exfoliates my skin and doesn’t irritate it at all. I keep rebuying this and would recommend
Rebecca P.
Jacksboro, TX
Softsoap Exfoliating Body Wash Scrub Coconut Butter - 20.0 fl oz uploaded by Rebecca P.
This stuff is AMAZING! One of my favorite body items from the dollar store. It’s a great exfoliant and works especially well right after shaving! It smells so good and is great for the summer time. Highly recommend!
Taylor D.
Harrisburg, PA
I have been using this soap for as long as I can remember. It leaves my skin feeling so soft, and it smells fantastic but isn’t overpowering.
Tatyana C.
I love the smell of this however I think this body wash has caused almost like sun spots on my arms. I started to use another body wash and I believe they are disappearing.
océanne G.
mcmasterville
Softsoap Exfoliating Body Wash Scrub Coconut Butter - 20.0 fl oz uploaded by océanne G.
This is my favorite body scrub since forever. First of all it's smell like p-a-r-a-d-i-s-e to me. It really deeply cleanse the pores and hydrate them at the same time. I can easily use it every day even if I have a sensitive skin it doesn't irritate it.
Emily W.
Etobicoke, ON
Nice and affordable daily body wash. It’s a good daily exfoliant with a creamy texture. It leaves the skin feeling clean but not striped
Stephanie L.
Toronto, ON
Softsoap is my go to bodywash, they have so many different scents and textures available, personally I like the scrubs the most. This one in particular has an amazing but not overpowering scent (very tropical).

Looking for your answer?