Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashSoftsoap
Softsoap Exfoliating Body Wash, Body Scrub Coconut Butter

Softsoap® Exfoliating Body Wash, Body Scrub Coconut Butter

by Softsoap

#17 in Body Wash

Add a moment of joy to your day with Softsoap® Exfoliating Body Wash, Coconut Butter Scrub. Made with real coconut seed butter, this body wash is designed to gently exfoliate and help remove dry and dull skin.

Gentle enough to be used every day, this paraben free body wash is also pH balanced for your skin and dermatologist tested!

What’s the the best exfoliating products to use? (Preferably rough exfoliation)
Is this a gentle exfoliant, or this this more intense? I am looking for something that feels “scrubby” to prep for sunless tanning.
Can I try this ?
Start your review of Softsoap® Exfoliating Body Wash, Body Scrub Coconut Butter!
Product Highlights
This stuff smells great and is very moisturizing!!in reviews
...too harsh or perfumed either, so it works on sensitive skin (my kids get itchy with most of the cheaper products) but this one worked great! There is quite a lot in the container, and it lasts a while! Would recommend!in reviews
inexpensive - smells great - plenty of scents to choose from - can find it just about anywhere - doesn't leave you dried outin reviews
This felts me slough of that dead skin and leaves my skin feels clear and clean, but it does dry my skin a little bit.in reviews
I love this body scrub, it smells amazing and takes off all the dead skin and it leaves your skin feeling amazing!in reviews
Sarah W.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Softsoap® Exfoliating Body Wash, Body Scrub Coconut Butter uploaded by Sarah W.
I have so much icky skin in winter! This is affordable and smells nice like suntan lotion in summer! Does some exfoliation as well as is moisturizing at the same time! I don’t feel the exfoliation is harmful to skin. Pretty good product!
Charisse M.
Hemet, CA
Softsoap® Exfoliating Body Wash, Body Scrub Coconut Butter uploaded by Charisse M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter has eczema so I wasn’t sure about using this- but, she’s 12 & wants to be girly! Well, she loves it & it didn’t cause a reaction! Her skin was very soft & it’s a new regular! The scent isn’t to strong & the price is right! Softsoap® Exfoliating Body Wash, Body Scrub Coconut Butter Softsoap® Exfoliating Body Wash, Body Scrub Coconut Butter!
Badiaa J.
Revere, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Softsoap® Exfoliating Body Wash, Body Scrub Coconut Butter uploaded by Badiaa J.
Purchased at: Walmart
i love this product ! fits my skin very soft and moisturized after use. i really recommend this product 👍🏻👏🏻
Emely B.
Conroe, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Softsoap® Exfoliating Body Wash, Body Scrub Coconut Butter uploaded by Emely B.
Softsoap® Exfoliating Body Wash, Body Scrub Coconut Butter uploaded by Emely B.
I am madly in love with this exfoliating soap, I love it. It is soft, it smells rich and it leaves my skin super soft with such a rich smell 🥴😍😍😍😍 I recommend it, you have to taste how good it is 🧴 Softsoap® Exfoliating Body Wash, Body Scrub Coconut Butter
Kristina N.
Cordova, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Softsoap® Exfoliating Body Wash, Body Scrub Coconut Butter uploaded by Kristina N.
I used to use SoftSoap brand body washes all the time when I lived with my parents and I loved them so much. I had completely forgotten about SoftSoap washes since then and it’s been like 11 years. I ended up noticing one at the store a few weeks back and decided to get a bottle and I am SO delighted I did. This coconut butter exfoliating scrub is magnificent to use in the shower. It leaves my skin feeling so refreshed, clean and smelling so good. It almost smells like it has an almond and coconut scent to it. I have since bought another scent/type of SoftSoap wash gel and can’t wait to try it out as well.
Kristina Z.
Umatilla, OR
Absolutely love this body butter scrub! It smells like coconut and i just love anything that has a coconut scent. Its always hard to find a body wash that works good for me because many of the washes just irritate and dry out my skin leaving it very itchy! But this softsoap body butter scrub ls just amazing, it leaves my dry skin silky smooth every time and it never makes me itch it actually helps and calms my skin! My body has never felt so good and these are only like $4 at Walmart.
Lori A.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Softsoap® Exfoliating Body Wash, Body Scrub Coconut Butter uploaded by Lori A.
I absolutely love this product except I have been using the Pink Peony and Sea Salt. this product really makes your skin feel good. And I love the smell of the peony it is a very long-lasting scent too I definitely recommend this product. You can really feel it exfoliating your skin.
Brittany G.
Rock Creek, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I liked this product. I love the smell of coconut and it left my skin feeling soft. It would be nice if the scent lasted longer on my skin but it’s still good. It’s especially good for the price.
Marieh T.
Gotha, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Softsoap® Exfoliating Body Wash, Body Scrub Coconut Butter uploaded by Marieh T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I used this for my face and work perfect 👌🏻 al usarlo no me causa reacción que es lo más importante y aparte de todo me la deja súper suave y hidratada 🤩
Lellianne C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Softsoap® Exfoliating Body Wash, Body Scrub Coconut Butter uploaded by Lellianne C.
My go-to body wash. Great value. I love the mild warm scent and how it makes my skin soft. #summeressentials #summerskincare #bathtime
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Angela C.
Columbus, OH
il y a un an
Softsoap® Exfoliating Body Wash, Body Scrub Coconut Butter, I’m loving this scent, what are others that are similar you have enjoyed? I need all of the vacation vibes!
Emily R. il y a 8 mois
The pomegranate one and the starlight soirée are both FANTASTIC!
Nuki M.
Wilmington, DE
il y a un an
Softsoap® Exfoliating Body Wash, Body Scrub Coconut Butter Hi girls, i wonder does it realy help your skin?
Yereydi R. il y a un an
It didn’t really work for me it did leave a mess behind in my tub leaving little pieces behind