BY SOFTSOAP

Lia A.
Flint, MI
Hello Influenster Community, :)
My name is Lia, I'm a Tester & Reviewer for Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. I do a majority of my reviews on Amazon. So today I'm reviewing the Softsoap Hand Soap that has a dispenser which is very nice and convenient to have. Also, what's nice about this Softsoap is that they have a large variety of different scents. I would recommend using a Lavender or Lemongrass, different essential oil scents because these scents are natural and have different benefits. For example, Lavender helps with your Mood, Depression, Nervous System, Sore Muscles, Blood Circulation and much more. Also with Softsoap, there's always coupons available and you can usually buy these soaps for $1.00 or less. Another good Hand Soap is Dial!
Antonette F.
Chester, VA
I absolutely love this brand. I have one in each bathroom and 2 more in my master bathroom next to my his and her sinks. They have a vast variety and you can't go wrong with any scent. Their formula is very thick and concentrated which I love because it lasts long, the pump dispenses a lot so I tend to give it a half pump (if that makes sense...) and it's still very concentrated and provides ton of foam (bubbles?). I do wash my hands quite a lot and I've never had to worry about my hands getting dry or cracked on me so that's a plus. I definitely recommend this product for those who want good quality but yet it's fairly inexpensive.
Kimberly P.
Maple Heights, OH
Softsoap Ensembles Fresh Essence Starter Pump Liquid Hand Soap, is one of my favorite soaps to keep in the bath. The bottle is not tacky, has a scent to die for and my family and guests have clean hands when walking out of the bath. It never breaks my wallet either...so this is a win/win for my household.

My only complaint is a number of times, when opening for the first time my pump breaks. This may be user error or a design flaw...either way it is not a huge ordeal because I will just pour the broken container into my recently emptied one.
Joyce S.
Dante, VA
I love the nice pump which gives just the right amount for one hand wash. It is a great cleaner for the entire family. The scent is also pleasant and refreshing. Soft soap has a reasonable price affordable for all families. The larger size is also great it doesn't run out every week like the smaller bottles do. Overall I like soft soap and I continue to purchase it for my family for quick and easy hand washes. The antibacterial agent is also very important. Yes I would repurchase this item.
Allison F.
Santa Rosa, CA
I recently purchased the soft soap peony and plum liquid hand soap. I love the packaging of this item . It doesn't look like your classic hand soap that you buy at the grocery store . The bottle looks like one of the designer brands you could purchase for a lot more money . As for the product itself it smells amazing . It's a combination of fruity and flowery. So lathers up quite well, and makes my hands feel clean. It definitely feels like a luxury brand.
Monica G.
I use this soap daily people might find it strange but besides the fact that i use it to wash my hands i also use it to wash my face daily. My face is very delicate ive tried sooooo many face washes and ive had a bad reaction to all of them i get rashes and bumps my face gets all irritated but i was so desperate one time and i washed my face with it and wala­čśŐ clean face no bad reaction. so thats what i use on my face daily now so for me it works ­čĹî
Victoria D.
Winston salem, Nc
I love this hand soap it is a must have to keep around in my bathroom, i got it from walmart and target both places nice pricing and it last, the soap doesn't wash away fast like other hand soaps it actually feels like you got you're hands clean. most certainly always keeping these around in a variety of scents. i recommend this to everyone to use, the refill bottles make them very convenient to use this also.
sarah r.
Clearwater, FL
Me and my family love softsoap anything and we love that it smells so much like whatever scent it may be . every time we see something on sle from them e stock up . while I did not tryhis particular one I tried orange , pomegranate and strawberry and creme from them and I always have more than one in the house. Its so gentle I can use it to bathe my baby with it. she loves the bubbles it makes I love the scent
Dest M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I've used Softsoap for more years than I care to admit. My latest use is to refill my soap foamers. I add about half Softsoap and half water and it's perfect.
Softsoap is a brand I can trust and has enough scents and variety to please everyone in the home.
When our children were little, we used the kids versions and now, as they're young adults, the still use Softsoap.
We're a Softsoap family!
Leahna R.
Alma, MI
The soft soap product is wonderful! I love the sents and smell. It is very affordable and seems to go along ways and last forever so that helps too! It's only $1.99 at Wal-Mart and they put out cupons too. I have no complaints about this product other then I can't get enough of it. I buy it every time and will recommend it to anyone! I will be buy more then next time I'm at the store