BY SOFTSOAP

Kayla J.
Easy to use, does not cause a mess whenever you use the pump.Gives you just enough to wash your hands. Not expensive at all and very cost effective. Met all my expectations. And I would purchase this again. My kids loved, and so did I.
patricia s.
Me encanta esta presentacion, es super adorable y ademas decora muy bien, es lo mas lindo que he tenido de dispensador, ademas su precio es muy economico y considero que le cabe un contenido regular de producto lo cual es muy bueno, espero mas adelante poder obtener otros
Kelli L.
Dry Ridge, KY
Love how simple it is to refill and much better for the environment. I bought it at Kmart along with the refills my only complaint was it got messy after a few weeks of use but just had to clean it up.
Kimberly L.
Maple Valley, WA
I started using this product a couple of weeks ago and just love the smell. I have used soft soap for years and it is in all of my soap dispensers and home and at the office.
Tammy B.
Middleburg, FL
I wash my hands so many times a day I always need to have a soap that is gentle but effective. Softsoap is that soap. Other products on the market tend to dry out my hands, but Softsoap has moisturizers that help prevent drying and chapping. The second most important thing in a soap is the scent to me. Softsoap has a wide variety of scents to suit just about anyone, and I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Elizabeth R.
Somers Point, NJ
For 14 days I have been using these three products, Nourish Beaute Vitamins shampoo for hair loss, Nourish Beaute hair loss conditioner and Nourish Beaute hair growth serum. I am most satisfied! My hair is certainly looking and feeling thicker. I do follow the instructions & massage the entire time suggested, wanting to get the entire benefit. I totally recommend these products! I just wish I had thought to take before and after photos.
Danielle B.
La Verne, CA
These are awesome! They can compare to something of a higher price value, but are so affordable! They smell great and the containers are much more elegant than the original packaging. The soap is a little drying, as most hand soaps are, but it's nothing a little lotion can't fix. They do have refills, which is awesome, but you can also refill the container with a different liquid soap if you're not a fan of the scent. Overall, great product.
Cristal A.
Mesquite, TX
When we think of hand soap it really doesn't matter what we use. We go to super markets and use who knows what soap. That soap makes my hands dry, but we do have a choice of what soap we use at our homes. My family has used Dial soap for a long time. It smells so refreshing and it adds the right amount of moisture to your hands
Nia W.
Hampton
This is the best thing since sliced bread, the easy to use pump makes getting the right amount of soap every time, the soap foams up and has a pleasant smell, it leaves my hands soft and not dry and tight. I use it several times a day, after petting the dog, before cooking dinner, and for when ever i feel my hands are dirty. I love this soap and I am 100% satisfied with the results I get and how my hands feel and smell.
Melissa G.
Ontario, CA
I love love love the smell of this soap! It's one that you don't get tired of smelling. I wish the scent lasted longer than it does but then again the products purpose is not to be a perfume it is to cleanse your hands. I do find this soap the leave my hands feeling clean and soft. You can't go wrong with this product in my eyes. It does what it's supposed to do Plus has a great scent!