BY SOFTSOAP

Leave your hands feeling clean and smelling fresh. Great for use in bathrooms or kitchen areas. ~ Includes six 56 oz. hand wash refill bottles per case.CPC26991. 26991. Softsoap Softsoap Elements Liquid Hand Soap, Aquarium Series, Fresh. see more...

Darlene R.
Brimley
I use this to refill my pump.  It saves me a lot of money, because I do not have to buy a new pump every few days.  We  wash our hands a lot  because I used to be a CNA and it was a crucial necessity.  Now I still wash my hands a lot.  This soap works for sensitive skin, and I will not use anything else.
Amanda P.
Fairbanks, AK
This hand soap is fantastic! I love it so much I've even thought about using it as a body wash. This lathers up well, rinses clean and leaves a pleasant scent that lingers on my skin. My hands feel clean and refreshed without feeling overly dry.
Chelsea M.
Toledo, OH
I love this hand soap! Not only for myself but for my kids as well!! I have found so many ideas on Pintrest as far as how to make the soap look more appealing (for the kids to use). I like that it doesn't effect the skin on my hands or my kids (we all over very sensitive skin). I also like that it is very inexpensive and you can buy the refillable jugs!
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
I absolutely love softsoap. There soap smells good, there are several other scents to choose from, and there soap is so affordable. This soap is always used in my bathrooms and you can pretty much get it anywhere. I get mine at Walmart because it's the cheapest there.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Decorator Expert Level 3
This stuff is pretty nice. It works well and smells really good. It's also really inexpensive. It's my mom's go to at my parent's house. It compares well to other brands it's just cheaper. It met my expectations for sure. I am satisfied overall.
Taylor S.
This soap is great to use to refill your dispensers. It smells great and kills germs. The price is good for the amount you get. It's not watered down like some cheap ones.
Lillian K.
Atlanta, GA
I really like soft soap! It is one of the most inexpensive soap products that I have found from the grocery store, and it does everything that a soap needs to do. I really love all the different scents that it comes in.
Darcy A.
Plattsburgh, NY
 Hand soap is a must have in my home! My boyfriend is obsessed with
keeping his hands clean- and my daughter likes to wash her hands too
along with her toys- I get different scents to see if my boyfriend will
say something bad! It's my way of getting back for getting the sick all
wet along with my makeup brushes ( you can't use a makeup brush when
it's wet)  but yes, we to wash out hands in this house. Just my daughter
and boyfriend do it for no reason! lol  ps. the big bottle lasts about a month in my home
graciela V.
Santa Monica, CA
I usually buy these for my home. It's great that they sell these in the huge bottles so I can easily refill my bathroom soap containers. It's very convenient and the brand is great.
Heather S.
Eureka, CA
I bought a large refill bottle at Costco almost a year ago and we still have about a fourth of a bottle. I have designer pumps in both bathrooms. I like this product because it does not leave a messy white residue when it drips and it doesn't clog my pumps. We use it most after trips to the toilet. It leaves a light fresh sent and rinses away easily. I will repurchase another bottle when the current one is finished. It is priced well and lasts a long time in my three person house.
Jerriyah R.
Raleigh, NC
Does this have a nice scent?
Thomas R.
Sacramento, CA
Will softsoap ever go out of business?