Skin CareBath & BodyBar SoapSoftsoap
Softsoap Earth Blends Coconut & Fig Bar Soap

Softsoap® Earth Blends Coconut & Fig Bar Soap

by Softsoap

Softsoap® Earth Blends Coconut & Fig Bar Soap

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Softsoap® Earth Blends Coconut & Fig Bar Soap!
How would you rate this product?
Danielpasko P.
honolulu
Purchased at: CVS
It smells great but it isn’t healthy for ur skin I would make it more natural then I would use it
Erica F.
Shelbyville, TN
I love soft soap products. I regularly use in my home. Leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. Love Soft Soap.
Elvira G.
Very awesome product to use! Leaves skin really soft ! I recommend this product. Improving this product by making it smell better. It’s a very affordable price. Yes I would recommend it to any one that is trying to buy it
Camora C.
Silver Spring, MD
i love it in general . i recommend this 10/10 . this is good for your body & i love it sooo much .
Samira S.
Boston , MA
I like to use this product since I notice fast and very good results, I highly recommend them
Ava G.
This is such a great soap is a 10 out of 10 would recommend doesn’t leave any white marks
Toly R.
Enid, OK
Coco 100 por siento rico en aroma suavidad y muy buen producto recomendado y también es muy bueno el coco en tu cuerpo
Jessica W.
Springfield, IL
Absolutely love this product! I use it everyday and will not change brands because of how much I love it! I have been using it for years and it completely for fills my needs! Wouldn’t change a thing!
Addie N.
Grant, AL
I absolutely fell in love with this bar soap! It was super affordable and made my skin even more soft. The scent was so fresh and clean. But unfortunately I haven't found it in awhile!
Laveeta E.
Akron, OH
Coconut is my extremely favorite thing because coconut is good benefits to skincares and moisturizer after I removed makeup then wash earth coconut soap on my face then raised water and my face is moisture and smooth without breakout or otherwise. Highly recommended!

Looking for your answer?