BY SOFTSOAP

Kaila M.
Roan Mountain, TN
I'm always buying new scents of hand soap, and this one smells amazing. It cleans well, just like any other Softsoap hand soap does, but smells so much better while doing it. I love vanilla scents, and this is my favorite I've come across. The scent lasts quite a while as well.
Jennifer F.
I love the scent of this hand soap. I was so excited when I found it on sale so I stocked up! It leaves thw hands soft ans clean!
Ivy B.
Lucedale, MS
Great hand soap. Can find it everywhere. Was cheap. Got it for lea than a dollar at Wal-Mart. Can't beat that.
Jessica K.
Fresno, CA
This is my favorite hand soap during the holidays. I just don’t know, there is just something about it I love.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
I bought this at Christmas time. Normally for the Christmas holiday I put out soaps like this. Great smell also