Skin CareBath & BodyLiquid Hand SoapSoftsoap
Softsoap Divine Vanilla Cookie Hand Soap

Softsoap® Divine Vanilla Cookie Hand Soap

by Softsoap

Softsoap Vanilla Cookie Holiday Hand Soap 5.5 OZ Lot Of Two. SHIPPING: Item will ship next business day after payment received. Post office is closed Saturday Sunday. I also offer combined shipping.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Softsoap® Divine Vanilla Cookie Hand Soap!
Christie T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have this soap at every sink in my personal home and my vacation rentals. They are easy to refill. Many scents available. Definitely affordable and can usually find a coupon Softsoap® Divine Vanilla Cookie Hand Soap
Michelle B.
Pierpont, OH
For every Holiday my kids and I love to switch out the soaps for more seasonal smells. This has been our absolute favorite for the Christmas season! It’s super affordable and gets the job of washing done!
Katelynn E.
Cullman
Softsoap® Divine Vanilla Cookie Hand Soap uploaded by Katelynn E.
I absolutely love softsoap. This is the main soap that I use in my guest bathroom. This minty cheer smell has been my absolute favorite especially around Christmas time. It’s honestly like $1 at Walmart and well worth the money.
Cecilia B.
Sorrento, LA
Softsoap® Divine Vanilla Cookie Hand Soap uploaded by Cecilia B.
This holiday soap smells really nice. Nothing too special about it other than the holiday scent and the cute packaging but it's a nice soap to buy for the bathroom, especially around this time of year.
erica M.
Softsoap® Divine Vanilla Cookie Hand Soap uploaded by erica M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
love this product cleans hands and smells so good it is a good value price wonderful ll
Kelsey G.
Towanda, KS
I love the vanilla cookie scent. I really like the size of this hand soap it doesn't take up a lot of space on my counter. The only thing I don't like about this soft soap is that I feel like it's really stringy. And when I pump some on my hand I string it all over the Fossett and everything that's around it. I Purchased a bunch of these during a Christmas sale but I don't think I would re-purchased softsoap.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
I bought this at Christmas time. Normally for the Christmas holiday I put out soaps like this. Great smell also
Jennifer F.
I love the scent of this hand soap. I was so excited when I found it on sale so I stocked up! It leaves thw hands soft ans clean!
Jessica K.
Fresno, CA
This is my favorite hand soap during the holidays. I just don’t know, there is just something about it I love.
Ivy B.
Lucedale, MS
Great hand soap. Can find it everywhere. Was cheap. Got it for lea than a dollar at Wal-Mart. Can't beat that.

Looking for your answer?