BY SOFTSOAP

Small accents make all the difference! treat yourself to an indulgent hand washing experience, with the enticing scent of moonlight vanilla in a package you are proud to display. Collect all three of our exquisite fragrances from the softsaopbrand vintage collection, to beautify every sink in your home.

sandra h.
Humble, TX
I've always used this in my house hold. I usually get the original clear kind until I found the kind and I half to tell you it's scent is intoxicating. It smells like it came right out of bath and body works but it's nicer to your pocket book! It's suds up so well and leaves my hands so soft and that's a plus. I'm washing my hands all day as a mother and a pet owner. I feel I do it a little more than a regular person. I would highly recommend this. I also have really sensitive skin and its gentle enough for my hands, but strong enough to get garlic smell of your hands which says a lot if you know what I mean!
Toni W.
Knoxville, TN
This soap is a great bargain. It works quite well and just a little is required. The original pump is not the sturdiest (which for its price-point should be expected) so I have bought the large refill to put into a refillable higher quality dispenser. We use it in the kitchen. Having a toddler, we are frequently washing our hands and I am happy to say that my hands don't feel overly dry. The smell is good and leaves a light scent to linger after rinsing. The soap does rinse cleanly, though, and doesn't leave a film of residue behind. It's gentle on the skin, and has a nice lather as well.
Kelli S.
Cove, OR
I love this product and the scent is fantastic. I purchased this product at my local big box store since I had a coupon and while it was advertised on a rollback price which made it very affordable. I use this product so many times each day I cannot count. I am always washing my hands and each time I get this great scent every time which is very pleasing. I would definitely recommend this to friends and family and have even had on family member ask me where they can get this product. A final bonus is I can fill my regular dispenser bottle twice at least with this one one refill size bottle.
Linda A.
Ogden, UT
I prefer using a pump type of hand soap at my sink rather than bar soap in order to keep the mess down. A lot of hand soaps have such a strong scent that you can smell it across the house and sometimes is so strong that I start sneezing . I love this soap because while it is scented, the scent is soft, subtle and delicious. It has just the right amount of vanilla to make it beautifully warm. This soap is also very good for my hands. My hands dry out terribly with most soaps. This soap leaves my hands feeling clean and moist. There is no drying out. I highly recommend this soap if you are sensitive to strong odors and you want your hands clean, moist and softly scented.
Hannah W.
Syracuse, NY
Great scent, and doesn't dry out your hands. I've used this product for several years. I usually purchase at Walmart. The product does a great job of getting oily makeup and dirt off hands. Definitely will keep purchasing.
Brittany P.
Gilbert, AZ
Have you ever wanted to eat soap? I do . . and while I'll never let you know if I actually tried it before, I am certain you'll question the action once you try the moonlight vanilla hand soap.
Not only is it tempting to eat but it is magnificant on your hands. It is so light weight and easy to lather and leaves you feel clean and ready to touch things, lol! It smells great! Get it. . don't eat it . . but if you feel tempted, know you're not alone.
Lynda B.
Riverton, UT
I normally use a couple of varieties of Softsoap regularly and I was intrigued by trying the Moonlight Vanilla. I have no complaints about the soap itself, as it doesn't trigger my allergies the way some of the other liquid soaps do...but...I can't even perceive a hint of vanilla scent so I was pretty disappointed. I don't like overpowering scent but I think there should be some sense of vanilla. I still use and recommend Softsoap. I just was not impressed by this scent.
Sjajs S.
I fell in love with this hand soap when I went to visit my sisters house a few months ago. I've been purchasing it ever since then when I run out. I love that the consistency of it is thick and doesn't feel like a watery material, other hand soaps feel like I'm just washing my hands with water instead of soap but this always leaves them soft and smelling yummy :)
Karlene D.
Madison, AL
I bought this on sale at Walgreens and it has been a staple in our house. Very easy to use; you can feel your hands getting clean as you was your hands. It smells amazing and we use it everyday. It's best to purchase them when they are on sale as they can be a bit pricey, but they are a must in your home. The smell is amazing and the bottle is super cute!
Scott G.
North Little Rock, AR
I love SoftSoap!! I was introduced to the Bath and body Owrks store in my late 20's and fell in love with some of the soaps. When we moved to an area without accessibility to Bath and Body works I found Soft Soap. Cleans even Greene from the garage and removes smells of anti-freeze from my hands. Not overly drying and smells great even for this dude.