Softsoap Deep Cleansing Sea Mineral Hand Soap uploaded by Nicole C.

BY SOFTSOAP

with Mineral Salt Enriched with mineral sea salt this deep cleansing formula gently scrubs your hands clean leaving them feeling soft and smelling ocean fresh. Dermatologist tested Questions? Comments? Call us at ; see more...

Softsoap Deep Cleansing Sea Mineral Hand Soap
  • "Makes you hands smell good and serves as s great moisturizer to them." in 1 review
Mika D.
Highlands, TX
Softsoap Deep Cleansing Sea Mineral Hand Soap is an excellent liquid soap for any person at all, and here is why: mineral sea salt is added to the soap, which has wonderful and surprising benefits for the skin. The Deep Cleansing Sea Mineral Hand Soap contains sea salt minerals that nourish the skin and magnesium that hydrates. The sea salt exfoilates your hands and leaves them with a fantastic and fresh smell and feel for nearly hours on end. In addition, sea salt has natural antibacterial properties. It even contains hydrogenated jojoba and castor oil.

(Second Review)
I would highly recommend Softsoap Deep Cleansing Sea Mineral Hand, on account of how unique and beneficial the hand soap is. After purchasing the bottle at a fair price, I noticed the ingredients included natural mineral sea salt, and hydrogenated castor oil and jojoba oil. Three ingredients I learned are wise attributions to clean, smooth hands.
Deep Cleansing sea mineral hand soap has the perfect volume of soap and it washes away quickly, but not too quickly.
The soap certainly has another interesting feature; it's electric blue color with specks make it visually appealing. The scent, fresh soap and mineral salt, stands on its own.
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
I initially bought this soap because I am sensitive to fragrances and loved that this did not have a strong smell. The soap has enough fragrance to smell clean but but not overpowering, and does not leave me sniffing my hands hours later. I'll keep buying this because I love the way it cleans - a little bit goes a long way and suds up quickly, and the soap leaves my hands feeling moisturized, even in cold, dry winter weather.
Andreina R.
La Puente, CA
I usually go back and fourth when it comes to hand soap. I decided to go for a fresh scent when purchasing one this summer.Scent is fresh not so unique although, I like the formula in general. i noticed it left a softer result on the hand which I love because I'm not a fan of those soaps that leave your hands feeling waxy or dry . I would maybe repurchase the same scent definitely would keep buying off the same brand.
Shane R.
Killeen, TX
This hand soap is.. Amazing!! With my job I'm constantly working with my hands, but I always felt that they could be much much cleaner than they ended up being. I searched and searched finding the same results.. And then I found the Deep Cleansing Mineral Hand Soap.. And everything changed... This product is wonderful, after using it just once, my hands feel cleaner than they've ever felt!
Mallorie S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
So as a kid i grew up with this blue gel that smelled divine! It smelled like fresh ocean breeze. So one day going from soap to soap i found the sea mineral hand soap. It was like a massive reunion between me and this soap. Even though it's hand soap and not gell i had to buy it. It leaves a clean feeling and scent. I kinda sniff my hand a whole lot after washing with it. Lol
Jessica G.
Alvin, TX
Great non-greasy formula that doesn't leave your handa feeling sticky. The soap has just the right amount of cleaning product to ensure your hands feel clean without that over-dried, cracking feeling. I would recommend a bit more water to help with rinsing the soap off after it has been used. I did find it a bit harder to wash off than normal. Loved the smell!
Erica M.
Houston
Love this type of hand soap... always leaves a great clean feeling after each wash.... works even for my husband when he has been working on vehicles now that's the type of handsoap everyone should have.... its a great price for family's that really can't afford the high price but to many families that I kno of in different class they all love it....
Sarah O.
Pulaski, VA
Softsoap has a major winner here! I regard hand-washing as a necessary annoyance, however, with the Sea Mineral Softsoap I get to have a zen like mini-vacation for a few seconds every time I wash my hands. I have even taken a container to my workplace. The scent is wonderful and the exfoliating action of the "minerals" leaves my hands soft and silky.
Gabrielle S.
Usually I'm not too picky when it comes to hand soaps, especially if they're getting the job done, but the Deep Cleansing Sea Mineral Hand Soap did a little more than your average soap. For one it smells great and it has your hands so smooth even before putting on lotion. Sometimes I skip the lotion process! I will certainly purchase this again.
Brittany R.
Muncie, IN
Good hand soap overall. Love the smell and love the mineral beads that create a nice cleansing sensation for your hands, leaving them super soft. The only negative point to this soap is that it is not anti-bacterial, meaning that any germs not washed away by the hand-washing process are still around. Overall, I was satisfied with this product.