Softsoap® Deep Cleansing Sea Mineral Hand Soap uploaded by Nicole C.

BY SOFTSOAP

with Mineral Salt Enriched with mineral sea salt this deep cleansing formula gently scrubs your hands clean leaving them feeling soft and smelling ocean fresh. Dermatologist tested Questions? Comments? Call us at ;

Softsoap® Deep Cleansing Sea Mineral Hand Soap
  • "Makes you hands smell good and serves as s great moisturizer to them." in 1 review
Mika D.
Highlands, TX
Softsoap Deep Cleansing Sea Mineral Hand Soap is an excellent liquid soap for any person at all, and here is why: mineral sea salt is added to the soap, which has wonderful and surprising benefits for the skin. The Deep Cleansing Sea Mineral Hand Soap contains sea salt minerals that nourish the skin and magnesium that hydrates. The sea salt exfoilates your hands and leaves them with a fantastic and fresh smell and feel for nearly hours on end. In addition, sea salt has natural antibacterial properties. It even contains hydrogenated jojoba and castor oil.

(Second Review)
I would highly recommend Softsoap Deep Cleansing Sea Mineral Hand, on account of how unique and beneficial the hand soap is. After purchasing the bottle at a fair price, I noticed the ingredients included natural mineral sea salt, and hydrogenated castor oil and jojoba oil. Three ingredients I learned are wise attributions to clean, smooth hands.
Deep Cleansing sea mineral hand soap has the perfect volume of soap and it washes away quickly, but not too quickly.
The soap certainly has another interesting feature; it's electric blue color with specks make it visually appealing. The scent, fresh soap and mineral salt, stands on its own.
Dayla C.
Boca Raton, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this soap. It keeps everyone's hands in my house clean, and it doesn't dry me out. It doesn't smell like soap, but it's not too strong of a smell ether. I usually get my soap at Walmart of any convince store. It makes me feel better knowing everyones hands are clean.
Morgan W.
Kingston, PA
I love this scent! Since my favorite place ever is the beach. I love to use this soap all year round! As you are washing your hands with it, you can feel how soft it is making your hands! I would highly recommend this to all beach lovers!
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I initially bought this soap because I am sensitive to fragrances and loved that this did not have a strong smell. The soap has enough fragrance to smell clean but but not overpowering, and does not leave me sniffing my hands hours later. I'll keep buying this because I love the way it cleans - a little bit goes a long way and suds up quickly, and the soap leaves my hands feeling moisturized, even in cold, dry winter weather.
Mallorie S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
So as a kid i grew up with this blue gel that smelled divine! It smelled like fresh ocean breeze. So one day going from soap to soap i found the sea mineral hand soap. It was like a massive reunion between me and this soap. Even though it's hand soap and not gell i had to buy it. It leaves a clean feeling and scent. I kinda sniff my hand a whole lot after washing with it. Lol
Erica M.
Houston
Love this type of hand soap... always leaves a great clean feeling after each wash.... works even for my husband when he has been working on vehicles now that's the type of handsoap everyone should have.... its a great price for family's that really can't afford the high price but to many families that I kno of in different class they all love it....
Gabrielle S.
Usually I'm not too picky when it comes to hand soaps, especially if they're getting the job done, but the Deep Cleansing Sea Mineral Hand Soap did a little more than your average soap. For one it smells great and it has your hands so smooth even before putting on lotion. Sometimes I skip the lotion process! I will certainly purchase this again.
Shannon E.
Sanford, ME
This soap is the very best for in the kitchen or bathroom. The gentle salt scrub is great for getting off that hard to clean gunk. I've used it to clean oil, paint and dirt off of my hands, leaving them clean soft and smelling refreshingly great.

Get the smell of an exotic escape to the beach and the clean refreshing feel of a day at the spa
Abi-Gail A.
Camden, Nj
The deep cleaning sea mineral soap has crisp and light scent. The foaming soap is always a big hit in my household but it doesn't seem very deep cleansing to me. I always have pen marks on my hands after i come home from work and I usually have to wash multiple times to get the marks off. The scent is very subtle and it is not overpowering.
dani g.
Berea, KY
I'll be honest, I originally bought this soap because it was pretty and seemed like a good tactic to get my 3 year old to want to wash her hands. I actually found that I liked it more than I thought. The scent wasn't overpowering and I over the squeaky clem feeling I was left with. I like the soap and now I have. Toddler who does too!