Softsoap® Cucumber Water & Mint Hydra Bliss™ Hand Soap

by Softsoap

Transform your hand washing experience into a refreshing moment. Experience Softsoap® Hydra Blisshand soap with the scent of Cucumber Water & Mint. The hydrating formula helps retain your skin's natural moisture, leaving your skin feeling soft and smooth. Also available in body wash.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Softsoap® Cucumber Water & Mint Hydra Bliss™ Hand Soap!
Fremont , NE
There’s just something about cucumbers that pulls me in. It can be just about anything and you add cucumbers and you got my attention! This is more minty but I can still smell cucumber. Softsoap has always been around my household for hand soap and it does fairly well at keeping our hands soft and moisturized.
Valdosta, GA
I'm a geek when it comes to reliving the younger days. And my favorite scent from my childhood is cucumber melon. When I found this hand soap, I was overjoyed. It doesn't smell exactly like cucumber melon, but it is close to it. It leaves your hands soft, and is a great price!
Mission, TX
I love love love the scent of this hand soap. I always make sure to purchase about 3 bottle at a time, for when I run Out, I always have some more spares! Live all the scents! The formula is amazing and they get the job done! Very clean and satisfying when I use them! And the best part, They Are So Affordable and Cheap! That is always a plus!
I like the smell of this. But the downside of this soap is it seems to dry my hands out. But it could because it was winter when I used them and my skin is dry in the WI winters. I think I will try this again I. The summer when it isn't so dry.
Marion, TX
I love this soap because it smells amazing, it’s super affordable and it gets the job done without drying my sensitive skin out! I will continue to purchase soft soap as a brand and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fantastic deal
Port Orange, FL
This has a crisp and clean scent which is great in a bathroom. I like how it doesn’t take much soap to make your hands clean, and that it is very affordable! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great everyday soap.
Fresno, CA
Really good cheap buy soap does the job good and always is in my price range. The scent is nice and minimal so it’s not overpowering like some may be. I highly recommend these for your restroom and they usually offer coupons
Atlanta, GA
Cheap. Moisturizing. Smells good. What more can you ask for? It is just hand soap so I don't feel a need to buy expensive brands. Seasonal smells are also great. These last a while and can easily be refilled.
Hamilton, OH
Very affordable and always accessible wherever you shop. Smells nice and doesn’t look hideous to sit out on the bathroom sink. Been using this brand for years and probably will continue to buy in the future.
Findlay, OH
Really nice soap, has a nice scent & feels okay. I did feel like it left a film on my hands so I went to try a different brand. It’s affordable though so it’s not like I wasted a lot of money.

Looking for your answer?