Skin CareBath & BodyLiquid Hand SoapSoftsoap
Softsoap Cucumber Water & Mint Hydra Bliss Hand Soap

Softsoap® Cucumber Water & Mint Hydra Bliss™ Hand Soap

by Softsoap

Softsoap® Cucumber Water & Mint Hydra Bliss™ Hand Soap

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Softsoap® Cucumber Water & Mint Hydra Bliss™ Hand Soap!
Nicole M.
Union City, CA
Love this. I grew up when cucumber melon body spray first came out and so I just loved the smell of this soap. Made my hands feel soft and clean
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Purchased at: Rite Aid
In this time, we all know the importance of washing our hands. This soap makes hand washing a treat. It smells good, moisturizes, and it’s affordable. I like to get this soap when it’s on sale. I would recommend this soap.
Jillian M.
Good value for cost and the scent is great...light but fruity and not overwhelming. Doesnt dry my hands out either
Jessica B.
Long Beach, CA
Nothing special I use it in the bathroom very light not heavy but lathered good. Does not last a long time. Make it thicker so that a little could go a long way. I will recommend it because it very cheap at 99 cent store
Jennifer G.
Vancouver, WA
I love this soap!! Such a fresh and clean scent. Makes my hands feel great. And rinses clean without leaving a filmy feeling behind. Affordable and easy to find at multiple places which makes it a great fallback for a busy single mom
Angelina V.
Humble, TX
We use this in our bathroom. Nice light scent and it doesn’t dry out my hands. A little pump is all you need.
Destiny F.
Jacksonville, NC
Soft soap cucumber water is a really good soap . I do like the scent of the soap . It’s my favorite one .
Cassidy S.
New bedford, MA
One of my favorite brands AND scents! My mother always bought this for my home growing up and I continue to buy it for my own now. Works like a charm & has a nice refreshing scent. Always a must buy for the house!
Alondra F.
Mission, TX
Every soap from them smells amazing! They are very affordable one pump and it’s full of foam!! I highly recommend this brand of soft soap you guys will never regret it!!! You can find them in any store and your hands are left soft and super clean😎
brittany J.
South Bend, IN
I bought so many of these scented softsoap scents and I’m absolutely in love, my favorite brand of hand soap. Smells great always no matter what scent and makes my hands soft.

Looking for your answer?