BY SOFTSOAP

Softsoap® Crisp Cucumber & Melon Liquid Hand Soap 11.25oz Pump. Trust the clean. Wow your senses.®The sweet scent of melon meets the refreshing scent of cucumber for a delicious smelling clean. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Austin R.
Softsoap Crisp Cucumber & Melon Liquid Hand Soap in my eyes in considered to be one of my favorite types of soap to use. Ever since I was a child I've been using this product and guarantee that the scent has stayed the same throughout the years and is sort of refreshing to smell. As for when you're done washing your hands, your hands definitely get smooth. I would recommend this soap to anyone and everyone who enjoys having nice smooth and great smelling hands after washing your hands.
Stephanie M.
Glen Burnie, MD
Softsoap is really good I love you so much I actually work with kids and I have some at work and I also use it at home I love that it's so many different kinds that like you actually have a lemon one for the kitchen and the microbeads and how they soft that makes your hands feel I love the smell of the cucumber melon and the shea with the Coco, and you really don't need that much when you washing your hands just getting out the smallest drop make so much it can really go a long way
Liliana C.
Phoenix, AZ
I live with three boys, so I'm always trying to find the least feminine smelling hand soaps for use in the common bathrooms and kitchen. This scent falls into that category! It smells good, but not overwhelmingly so. I typically purchase this at Walmart and it is inexpensive. I've been buying it for the past few months and will continue buying it! It leaves my hands feeling soft and clean - and I don't have to listen to the boys complain that it smells too "girly."
Robin S.
Being in nursing school, we were taught to constantly wash our hands. So at home, the habit has followed me. When i was smelling the different scents on the isle, cucumber & melon caught my attention (as always). Something about the smell is so fresh and satisfying. Nothing too strong or too sweet. I would recommend this to anyone wanting a unique hand wash in their homes.
Butool H.
Great for if you live with more than one person. Smells great and you don't need a lot for a good lather. I keep one in the bathroom and by the kitchen sink. If you use it more than twice a day, your hands will start to feel dry, so make sure to moisturize after every use. It's always on sale and you can find it cheap at any supermarket or convenience story.
Cyndi R.
Reading, PA
I feel that this product is effective but after using the product for a couple of weeks there wasn't as much of a smell. I really liked the smell at first and it was kind of nice to use in the morning when I was waking up. After awhile the smell started to be bothersome to me and it wasn't as strong. It works as a soap but I don't recommend it.
Shaunice S.
Las Vegas, NV
I've had this soap in my household for as long as I've been living and it's done no wrong. My hands don't get too dry after using it and I wash my hands constantly (germaphobe here!) It also smells really great which is a plus. I give it 4 stars just because the scent can be a little overbearing at times but if I'm in the mood for it it's fine.
Yanna M.
You can't beat the price
Smell delish
Easy to use, you know its doent take to long to take away the soap from your hand .
Don't dry my hands
I like that sometimes , i can use it to wash my clothes, yes!! That little tiny food spots that you get when eating something with sauce, i run to the sink and wash away before fix in the fabric
Naomi B.
Nashville, TN
We purchase most of our bath and beauty products at mass retailers. Softsoap is always easy to find and inexpensive! It works well and has a wonderful scent. I've tried some other brands before but honestly I've been most satisfied with this brand. Cucumber melon is my favourite scent but it comes in a hefty variety for all tastes!
Angela L.
Saint Louis, MO
I typically use bar soap, but I like to have liquid soap around for those times when my hands are really dirty and I don't want to pick up the bar, or for any guests. The cucumber-melon scent is pretty realistic - it doesn't smell harsh or artificial - but isn't overpowering. My hands feel clean after washing but not overly dry.