BY SOFTSOAP

A scent inspired by sunny summer moments: cucumbers on the vine, a garden after a morning rain, freshly-cut watermelon. A refreshing clean that smells crisp, green and slightly sweet.

Water,Sodium laureth sulfate,Cocamidopropyl betaine,sodium chloride,cocamide MEA,sodium salicylate,sodium benzoate,fragrance,citric acid,tetrasodium EDTA,sodium sulfate,polyquaternium-7,PEG-18 glyceryl oleate/cocoate,poloxamer 124,FD&C yellow no. 5,D&C green no. 5

Stephanie M.
Glen Burnie, MD
Softsoap is really good I love you so much I actually work with kids and I have some at work and I also use it at home I love that it's so many different kinds that like you actually have a lemon one for the kitchen and the microbeads and how they soft that makes your hands feel I love the smell of the cucumber melon and the shea with the Coco, and you really don't need that much when you washing your hands just getting out the smallest drop make so much it can really go a long way
Liliana C.
Phoenix, AZ
I live with three boys, so I'm always trying to find the least feminine smelling hand soaps for use in the common bathrooms and kitchen. This scent falls into that category! It smells good, but not overwhelmingly so. I typically purchase this at Walmart and it is inexpensive. I've been buying it for the past few months and will continue buying it! It leaves my hands feeling soft and clean - and I don't have to listen to the boys complain that it smells too "girly."
Maria M.
Latham, NY
That's my favorite Softsoap scent, it smells really nice and not
"girly", the soap does its job and it's inexpensive and can be bought
anywhere - what else can you ask for?
Robin S.
Being in nursing school, we were taught to constantly wash our hands. So at home, the habit has followed me. When i was smelling the different scents on the isle, cucumber & melon caught my attention (as always). Something about the smell is so fresh and satisfying. Nothing too strong or too sweet. I would recommend this to anyone wanting a unique hand wash in their homes.
Austin R.
Softsoap Crisp Cucumber & Melon Liquid Hand Soap in my eyes in considered to be one of my favorite types of soap to use. Ever since I was a child I've been using this product and guarantee that the scent has stayed the same throughout the years and is sort of refreshing to smell. As for when you're done washing your hands, your hands definitely get smooth. I would recommend this soap to anyone and everyone who enjoys having nice smooth and great smelling hands after washing your hands.
Shaunice S.
Las Vegas, NV
I've had this soap in my household for as long as I've been living and it's done no wrong. My hands don't get too dry after using it and I wash my hands constantly (germaphobe here!) It also smells really great which is a plus. I give it 4 stars just because the scent can be a little overbearing at times but if I'm in the mood for it it's fine.
Angela L.
Saint Louis, MO
I typically use bar soap, but I like to have liquid soap around for those times when my hands are really dirty and I don't want to pick up the bar, or for any guests. The cucumber-melon scent is pretty realistic - it doesn't smell harsh or artificial - but isn't overpowering. My hands feel clean after washing but not overly dry.
Yanna M.
You can't beat the price
Smell delish
Easy to use, you know its doent take to long to take away the soap from your hand .
Don't dry my hands
I like that sometimes , i can use it to wash my clothes, yes!! That little tiny food spots that you get when eating something with sauce, i run to the sink and wash away before fix in the fabric
Lisa J.
Barnegat, NJ
Softsoap has been around for as long as I can remember. Which is definitely an influence for me when purchasing products for my household and family, I know it's safe. I love all the different yummy scents and it's never drying to your hands. It can be found everywhere, food stores, drug stores, etc. It's even usually in every doctors office I go. I love it and it's the only hand soap I buy and use in all the bathrooms in my home.
Sojata F.
Syracuse, NY
I love softsoap hand soap! I was introduced to these soaps when I worked at Kmart. They are cheap and smell good. I even got some free as there was always coupons in the flyer. I think I have some leaf over from 2011 that's how many I got. Also some of the soaps do leave your hand dry, not all of them, just some.