BY SOFTSOAP #14 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

A scent inspired by sunny summer moments: cucumbers on the vine, a garden after a morning rain, freshly-cut watermelon. A refreshing clean that smells crisp, green and slightly sweet.

Water,Sodium laureth sulfate,Cocamidopropyl betaine,sodium chloride,cocamide MEA,sodium salicylate,sodium benzoate,fragrance,citric acid,tetrasodium EDTA,sodium sulfate,polyquaternium-7,PEG-18 glyceryl oleate/cocoate,poloxamer 124,FD&C yellow no. 5,D&C green no. 5

• I originally ordered this through Amazon. What major reta...7 Answers
  • How long do these soaps last?8 Answers
  • What is your favorite scent in softsoap? 14 Answers
Nat F.
I always keep Softsoap brand hand soap around my house. I like the pretty purple color of this particular variety. The lavender chamomile scent is very pleasant. It's nice to have a calming scent combo on my hands for a little while after I wash them with this soap. The thing I really love about it is that it is a really great price for the quality of the product.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I use these every day they are very cheap. their anti-bacterial so they leave my hands clean and they are very effective. I am not disappointed at all. They are very affordable I do recommend them . they are name brand and the same as the store brand to me just prettier packaging.
Jéssica S.
Perkiomenville
Lavender & chamomile hand soap é ótimo para se manter no banheiro social ou íntimo. Embalagem de fácil uso e quantidade suficiente para uso frequente ( 221 ml), esse sabonete limpa as mãos e elimina germes, deixando as mãos macias e cheirosas.
Domonique S.
Scappoose
I love softsoap handsoap and use it in my bathroom and kitchen! It smells amazing and leaves your skin clean and smelling great! It’s only around a buck usually and has coupons available in the Sunday newspapers pretty often as well! I definitely recommend this to everyone for their handsoap!
Faith S.
Auburn, CA
Love #softsoap hand soap, they all have amazing smells and they arent very expensive soaps. I usually buy a small pump of my favorite hand soap and than when I run out I just buy the 56fl oz refil by #softsoap!
Bev M.
Softsoap® Crisp Cucumber & Melon Liquid Hand Soap works great I use this everyday all day I have this in my restroom and kitchen the smell isn't overpowering it's light and crisp
Kaytlyn H.
I love softsoap for my family. There Is so many scents but cucumber is my favorite. It's refreshing and clean. The bottle goes a long way and it ie essy for my boys to use.
Julie C.
Escondido, CA
Softsoap® Lavender & Chamomile Liquid Hand Soap such a gentle soap! The fragrance is nice and light! Leaves hand feeling clean and soft! Very happy with my purchase!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This soap is one of the only ones that my mom will put in her bathroom. It smells amazing.. so clean and fresh with a hint of sweet... just like cucumber and melon. It really does clean your hands without leaving residue or drying out your hands. Its a great hand soap!
houda M.
Excellent hand soap. I have a small pump container for this soap and I use this bulk soap to refill it. The container of soap you get when you order this soap is simple and does not have a pump on it. It is made to be bought in bulk in order to refill a container with a pump on it.

The smell of the soap is the same as the original one I bought. I have been using this soap in my bathroom and kitchen for years now. Never had a bad experience.

Pros:
*Good smell
*Cleans well
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in softsoap?
Alex H.
How long do these soaps last?
Nat F.
I originally ordered this through Amazon. What major retailers is it available at?
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Where have you purchased this?

back