BY SOFTSOAP

A scent inspired by sunny summer moments: cucumbers on the vine, a garden after a morning rain, freshly-cut watermelon. A refreshing clean that smells crisp, green and slightly sweet.

Water,Sodium laureth sulfate,Cocamidopropyl betaine,sodium chloride,cocamide MEA,sodium salicylate,sodium benzoate,fragrance,citric acid,tetrasodium EDTA,sodium sulfate,polyquaternium-7,PEG-18 glyceryl oleate/cocoate,poloxamer 124,FD&C yellow no. 5,D&C green no. 5

• I originally ordered this through Amazon. What major reta...7 Answers
  • How long do these soaps last?8 Answers
  • What is your favorite scent in softsoap? 14 Answers
Shelby -.
OCALA, FL
I love the smell of watermelon and the fact that softsoap blended this with cucumber was a great idea of making this product smell good. The smell it leaves on my hand smells good but it doesn't last for too long which I would like for it to do.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,043 reviews
I use these every day they are very cheap. their anti-bacterial so they leave my hands clean and they are very effective. I am not disappointed at all. They are very affordable I do recommend them . they are name brand and the same as the store brand to me just prettier packaging.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,043 reviews
Jéssica S.
Perkiomenville
Lavender & chamomile hand soap é ótimo para se manter no banheiro social ou íntimo. Embalagem de fácil uso e quantidade suficiente para uso frequente ( 221 ml), esse sabonete limpa as mãos e elimina germes, deixando as mãos macias e cheirosas.
Domonique S.
Scappoose
I love softsoap handsoap and use it in my bathroom and kitchen! It smells amazing and leaves your skin clean and smelling great! It’s only around a buck usually and has coupons available in the Sunday newspapers pretty often as well! I definitely recommend this to everyone for their handsoap!
Faith S.
Auburn, CA
Love #softsoap hand soap, they all have amazing smells and they arent very expensive soaps. I usually buy a small pump of my favorite hand soap and than when I run out I just buy the 56fl oz refil by #softsoap!
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
I like this hand soap because it leaves my hands smelling and feeling clean. There aren’t any cons, in my opinion. It is effective and also affordable. This is the brand I buy when it comes to hand soap.
Caitlin A.
Hyde park
I love this product. It does its job with cleaning your hands. It's cheap and gives you a good amount for the price. It smells great. It's one of the best scents of hand soap I've smelled before.
Kaytlyn H.
I love softsoap for my family. There Is so many scents but cucumber is my favorite. It's refreshing and clean. The bottle goes a long way and it ie essy for my boys to use.
Lexi C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great product. Amazing with cleaning my husbands dirty hands along with my kids. It smells heavenly and all around great. You can’t go wrong buying this product. The price point is amazing!! You won’t be disappointed!
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in softsoap?
Alex H.
How long do these soaps last?
Nat F.
I originally ordered this through Amazon. What major retailers is it available at?
Caitlin A.
Hyde park
Is this anyone's favorite scent?
Caitlin H.
Glen Burnie
Which is better the liquid or the foam?

Amazon