BY SOFTSOAP #22 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Anna E.
united states
Eveeyone loves the refreshing scent of cucumber melon! Its so nice and encourages people to wash there hands. One of my favorite soaps. Softsoap Crisp Cucumber & Melon Hand Soap, 6 Fl Oz
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This soap is one of the only ones that my mom will put in her bathroom. It smells amazing.. so clean and fresh with a hint of sweet... just like cucumber and melon. It really does clean your hands without leaving residue or drying out your hands. Its a great hand soap!
Amanda E.
I love how these hand soaps smell. We buy them 4 at a time and stock up on our favorite seasonal ones. My daughter loves to pick them out.
April H.
Green Bay, WI
I would recommend buying this. It is also a great price and it smells good. Have been using this product for alot of years and have no problems.
Mariah S.
Mr favorite game soap for the rest room. I love the smell and the way or leaves your hand feeling after you use it.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Love this soap! It was purchased at target and it smells so fresh! Makes your hands smell nice and clean and has the antibacterial included in the soap. It was very affordable and my family loves using it!
Emily E.
Ugh. I'm grateful to have soap. Ok? Ok. Thats done. I hate how awful and cloying /lingering this is. It used to smell, maybe good at first? Maybe even a little bit nostalgic... but it is terrible. I don't like it at all. Ew. Stearin' clear of this one when I shop! NOTHiNG like watermelon. Isn't a cucumber either. No thanks.
houda M.
Excellent hand soap. I have a small pump container for this soap and I use this bulk soap to refill it. The container of soap you get when you order this soap is simple and does not have a pump on it. It is made to be bought in bulk in order to refill a container with a pump on it.

The smell of the soap is the same as the original one I bought. I have been using this soap in my bathroom and kitchen for years now. Never had a bad experience.

Pros:
*Good smell
*Cleans well
jenn m.
Softsoap cucumber & melon hand soap is one of my favorites. The 6 oz size makes it convenient to sit on the bathroom sink without taking up much room. The pump bottle is very easy to use as my three year old has no problem operating it, sometimes to well as any mother of a toddler knows the trouble that can lead to! Lol The smell is one of my favorites its light and tropical reminds me of warm summer days on a tropical island. Who doesn't want to be there, right? especially with a couple of little ones in the house!
Valerie B.
El Monte, CA
My favorite hand soap. Smells amazing and cleans my hands great. Just as good as any higher end hand soap