BY SOFTSOAP #22 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This soap is one of the only ones that my mom will put in her bathroom. It smells amazing.. so clean and fresh with a hint of sweet... just like cucumber and melon. It really does clean your hands without leaving residue or drying out your hands. Its a great hand soap!
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Love this soap! It was purchased at target and it smells so fresh! Makes your hands smell nice and clean and has the antibacterial included in the soap. It was very affordable and my family loves using it!
Anna E.
united states
Eveeyone loves the refreshing scent of cucumber melon! Its so nice and encourages people to wash there hands. One of my favorite soaps. Softsoap Crisp Cucumber & Melon Hand Soap, 6 Fl Oz
houda M.
Excellent hand soap. I have a small pump container for this soap and I use this bulk soap to refill it. The container of soap you get when you order this soap is simple and does not have a pump on it. It is made to be bought in bulk in order to refill a container with a pump on it.

The smell of the soap is the same as the original one I bought. I have been using this soap in my bathroom and kitchen for years now. Never had a bad experience.

Pros:
*Good smell
*Cleans well
Katie S.
Linton, IN
In my house, wherever there's a sink, there's a bottle of Softsoap perched at the top of it. It seems like everyone has their own favorite scent in the house. My mom likes the aloe vera kind, and I am nuts about the cucumber melon kind (it's one of my all-time favorite scents). This doesn't dry out your hands like other hand soaps can. Really good quality for such a low price.
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
You really don't need anything fancy for clean hands do you? The answer is no! Cheap at Walmart and gets the job done without drying out your hands. The scent is amazing too! Highly recommended. The bottle and it's label is pretty cute too!
Elena F.
My favorite soft soap scent! It's lasting clean and fresh. Lathers on, easy, I bought it from dollar tree, but you can get these for a good deal almost anywhere and they have refills for
Them too! Try it out
Emily E.
Ugh. I'm grateful to have soap. Ok? Ok. Thats done. I hate how awful and cloying /lingering this is. It used to smell, maybe good at first? Maybe even a little bit nostalgic... but it is terrible. I don't like it at all. Ew. Stearin' clear of this one when I shop! NOTHiNG like watermelon. Isn't a cucumber either. No thanks.
Cyndi M.
Louisville, Ky
Love the smell of this soap!!!!! Soft soap is always my go to product for hand wash. You cant beat the price and I love all the different smells they offer. Plus you only need one squirt to get a good amount and lather. I would definitely recommend!
jenn m.
Softsoap cucumber & melon hand soap is one of my favorites. The 6 oz size makes it convenient to sit on the bathroom sink without taking up much room. The pump bottle is very easy to use as my three year old has no problem operating it, sometimes to well as any mother of a toddler knows the trouble that can lead to! Lol The smell is one of my favorites its light and tropical reminds me of warm summer days on a tropical island. Who doesn't want to be there, right? especially with a couple of little ones in the house!