BY SOFTSOAP

Lydia R.
It takes no more than five minutes to absorb, leaves no greasy feel , nor the white face. Also, when I apply no other moisturizing, I feel dryness. is more luminous (which is not the same as shiny!).
Sam A.
I am so picky about what soaps I use because they have to smell good, be affordable AND not dry out my hands because I am constantly washing them. This brand is perfect for what I need.
Melissa B.
Bedford, NS
There is always one of these bottles in my bathroom. There is something about cucumber and melon that is fresh and clean and I love the soft soap products
Paige Heather Leigh D.
Surrey
This has a calm and cool scent that leaves you feeling clean and refreshed. I love it. Definitely recommended as an every day soap in the guest bathroom.
Devon F.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the smell! Get this one every time we go to dollar tree. Leaves my hands clean and smelling so nice for long periods at a time after use
Sheena W.
Nova Scotia
This Softsoap hand soap has always been my go to hand soap for the low price and great smell, leaves your hands feeling soft and clean.
Sorcha K.
Such a good hand soap! Refreshes hands, leaving them feeling clean & moisturised. Smells so lovely! It's worth paying a bit more hahah
Lily L.
Saint Louis, MO
Always a classic. Affordable and does the job. I love that the scent is not to overpowering it is just the right amount
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
I'm not the huge it's fan of soft soap but the price is what keeps me using it sadly but it is very drying of the skin.
Lidia M.
miami, FL
I love the smell of this. It's nice and foamy . I tend to wash my hands a lot and it leaves my hands clean and soft