BY SOFTSOAP

Stacey L.
Not only does this product clean hands well and leave them smooth, it also has an amazing smell and is completely affordable! definitely going to repurchase it, and its easy to find! bought mine at the local pharmacy. Overall I'm completely satisfied and would recommend to others for their bathrooms.
Corinne W.
Softsoap Crisp Cucumber & Melon Hand Soap smells so good, that's the reason I bought it purely from its scent. It doesn't leave your hands feeling dry, it gets that dirt off and leaves a nice crisp smell behind. I totally recommend.
cassandra w.
Saskatoon Sk
Personally i have tried this like once.I was visiting a friend who had this soap,& It gave me really soft,sweet smelling hands. I am definitely going to buy this for myself. I love the combination of cucumber and melon!!!
Richard L.
Kelowna
Gets the job done and smells great too. Bought from the local superstore in town. Met all my expectations of a hand cleanser. More pricey than the cheapo soaps but for quality and aroma it's worth it. Would buy again.
Rachel C.
The Cucumber and Melon scent is really fresh and clean and as someone that's sensitive to fragrances, I love that it's not too strong. I keep this in my bathroom as my daily hand soap and it's never given me problems with dryness. Softsoap is always a great bargain too as they provide refills!
Samy T.
Phoenix, AZ
Hands down the best smelling hand soap ever. Whenever I go to the store to buy more hand soap, this is always the one i reach for first, especially because its so cheap! I'm a repeat user to the max. Its one of the best hand soaps at the store. I'm overall very satisfied.
Ana V.
My favorite scent from their collection. I love the way my hands feel so refreshed after washing my hands. I like that it doesn't dry out my skin and they feel so soft. It definitely meets my expectations for a hand soap. I totally recommend it.
Baillie U.
Great formula, doesn't dry my hands out. Lathers perfectly. Very affordable. I always pick this soap up at my local grocery store. Even smells great! Meets my expectations and more !
Beenish S.
This is by far my favorite hand soap! I love the smell, and it leaves my hands squeaky clean. It's not at all harsh on the skin, and a tiny amount is enough to do the job.
Nicole S.
Softsoap has always been my favorite hand soap, because they have a great array of scents. Cucumber & Melon is probably my favorite. All the soaps smell delicious, clean your hands (as soap should), and don't break the bank.