BY SOFTSOAP #28 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Jessica S.
Brooklyn, NY
I keep this soap in my bathrooms it has a great scent and the price is always right
Sofia D.
Little Rock, AR
Great hand soap. Cleans well and smells good. This is usually the one we always get
Trista K.
akron, OH
Love the smell of this soap!! Keeps hands clean!! soft and durty soap! great prices
jessica S.
Roseville, CA
I love love the smell of this soap. when I find it on sale in pick up many of them.
Laila I.
This hand wash smells very nice. It always leaves my hands clean and feeling soft.
Lori S.
Love the smell, works great. I keep one in my bathroom and and one in the kitchen.
Heather F.
Palm Bay, FL
Great price for the quality. Love the fresh scent and it doesn't dry out my hands.
Megan C.
I love the smell of this soap. It goes on and lathers easily snd washes off great.
Jessica C.
Grafton, OH
Smells amazing!!!! Cleans hands and lathers very well. One of my favorite scents.
Jill T.
Brandon, SD
This smells so fresh and amazing and lathers and cleans just the way I need it to