BY SOFTSOAP

Denise B.
Federal Way, WA
Love the smell! Makes my hands clean and silky! Suds up great and feels good on my hands!
Stephanie B.
Love the refreshing melon sent! Can't beat the squeaky clean feeling of this hand soap!
Joanna M.
Snellville, GA
This soap smells nice and clean! I like using it because it is affordable and effective
Kristyn D.
Laredo, TX
This hand soap smells amazing. Plus it leaves your hands soft and doesn't dry them out.
Courtney S.
Biloxi, MS
The smell is so refreshing! It makes my hands feel super clean! I buy it all the time!
Alondra R.
Lancaster, CA
Has an amazing smell so clean! It's not sticky and makes your hands feel nice and fresh
Elizabeth G.
Macon, GA
I have this soap in all of my bathrooms and my kitchen. I love it, and love the smell!
Got my hands very clean and had a really fresh scent that was slightly sweet, very nice
Drea D.
San Pedro, CA
I love this scent! plus it get dirty hands clean, thus is a staple in my home bathroom.
Frances L.
Robstown, TX
This is my favvv hand soap to use!!!!!
It leaves my hands smelling so clean and fresh.