BY SOFTSOAP

Rhea S.
I love the smell of cucumber and watermelon together, so refreshing and yummy. I like using this product for my guest bathroom and master bathroom. It feel soft and smells great. I use this regularly and always buy them at my local market. Yes, I would buy this again and again!
Jessica D.
Greensburg, PA
I love soft soap products! It's my favorite brand of hand soap! My hands really feel clean after using this. I love the fresh scent of cucumber and melon! I find myself smelling my hands after I use this. This product is awesome and I'd recommend soft soap yo all my friends
Carrie S.
Sylva, NC
I almost exclusively buy Softsoap for my household, it cleans well, has an excellent scent, and the dispenser on the bottle doesn't drip soap all over my sink unlike some other brands I've purchased. If you're not a fan of cucumber melon, the cherry blossom scent is amazing.
Kristy T.
This has an amazing scent! It smells very fresh and fruity, but also clean. It is not too drying and makes your hands feel smooth. This is a great, cheap handsoap that I have been using for years now. I always come back to this reliable pick. This product is a great choice.
Regina X.
Los Angeles , CA
Okay let's face it most of us have tried this because it's affordable and can be bought for a dollar most of the time, aside of the price being one of the reasons I buy it I also like it because I love the selection they have, they smell nice and it's also long lasting.
Jessica B.
Kingsport, TN
I have tried this product several times and is a great value( $1 at Dollar General). The scent is very light and refreshing and it is very good at getting you're hands clean. It also didn't dry my hands out and actually made them feel pretty soft. I will continue to buy.
Deleshia H.
Fayetteville, GA
This smell is so refreshing and clean! Soft soap is so popular and well used that it doesn't even need a review. It's a great soap and leaves you feeling very clean! It works well at getting dirt and more off your hands. My house is filled with them and they are cheap too!
Nicole K.
Holmes, NY
I typically avoid antibacterial soaps outside of my kitchen(and then only use anything antibacterial when handling raw meats) and prefer these more mild soaps that lather well for my bathroom or laundry room sink. This cucumber-Mellon soap has a pleasant and mild aroma, not overly perfumey, which bothers me, excellent lather, and my skin doesn't feel dry after frequent use.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
This soap i purchase quite frequently for my bathroom they sell it at the dollar tree for $!.00 a bottle the crappy part is this is the only scent they have but i do love this scent it smells awesome! I recommend this to anyone and everyone who likes a nice fragment soap.
Leanne W.
Winona, MS
I love this scent! Everyone in our family uses this soap and we keep it in every bathroom! It has such a light clean fresh scent and we know that it is doing a great job of killing germs on little dirty hands too! Also love pump soaps so that kids don't use too much!