BY SOFTSOAP #21 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Bertha C.
Los Angeles, CA
Smells so good ! I use to use this soap for a lot and i didn't like using any other for while.
liberty F.
Gardena, CA
AMAZING SMELL and it makes my hands feel very clean. I always feel fresh and a fresh scent.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
This smells great and has a good lather, as well. It does dry my hands out a little though.
Alma R.
I love this scent. Bought it at my local dollar store so that's a bonus. Good on the skin..
Suzanne O.
Works great. I prefer the foaming hand soap though so prob only buy it again if is cheaper.
Amanda S.
We always use softsoap! I love how gentle it is on my hands. This one also smells awesome!
Yvette L.
Las Vegas, NV
Lathers great and smells amazing. What else old I possibly need 😊 will continue to purchase
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
Very effective at getting your hands clean, and it smells very nice. Great, quality brand.
Love the scent as cucumber melon is one of my favorites! Good basic hand soap. Works well!
Lacie Y.
Nashville, TN
Lathers good, smells good. My children like it which means they will wash their hands more.