BY SOFTSOAP

Juan J.
Bronx, NY
Great smell. effective and cleans away dirt and residue but never strips or irritates skin
Yvette L.
Las Vegas, NV
Lathers great and smells amazing. What else old I possibly need ­čśŐ will continue to purchase
liberty F.
Gardena, CA
AMAZING SMELL and it makes my hands feel very clean. I always feel fresh and a fresh scent.
Alma R.
I love this scent. Bought it at my local dollar store so that's a bonus. Good on the skin..
Heather K.
This is my absolute favorite! Love the scent, cleans well, and my daughter loves the color!
Alicia R.
Modesto, CA
Works good and smells good. Takes all the germs off . Resonable price and last a long time
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
Very effective at getting your hands clean, and it smells very nice. Great, quality brand.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
I have this in every room with a sink. Love the smell it leaves on my hands. Last forever.
Caroline A.
Liberal, KS
I like the smell of this soap but it could use a little more moisturizer . it pretty cheap
Lacie Y.
Nashville, TN
Lathers good, smells good. My children like it which means they will wash their hands more.