BY SOFTSOAP

Kara L.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is great soap. It lathers well and has a great smell go it! Worth buying for your home.
Tiffany B.
The Dalles, OR
It leaves my hands smelling amazing and really soft. I purchased this at my local Fred Meyer
Lindsee B.
Tulsa, OK
Omg yasss , this product smells so good!!!! It is so strong and makes your hands hella soft!
Ashley R.
Seaside, CA
I love this brand. When I am on a budget I can know that find this brand at the dollar store!
Nicole L.
Fort Pierce, FL
I love the fresh sent of this hand soap. It leaves my hands feeling clean and smelling great.
Stephanie K.
Allentown, NJ
Very affordable hand soap with a great scent. Doesn't overdry your hands, overall a good soap
Love the scent as cucumber melon is one of my favorites! Good basic hand soap. Works well!
Brianne S.
Warwick, RI
I love the way this smells. It leaves your hands soft. It's a great product for the price.
Anna S.
I'm very sensitive to scents, and this is light and refreshing without being overpowering.
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Never disappoints. A family favorite. One of the scents I constantly look for. Great soap!