BY SOFTSOAP

Softsoap Crisp Cucumber & Melon Hand Soap, 6 Fl Oz
I love this one!! Amazing sent and leaves my hands feeling soft and clean. Defiantly a great buy.
La'Quita W.
Virginia Beach, VA
This is my go to hand soap it's not really because of anything specific it's more for the price.
Vanessa I.
South Richmond Hill, NY
This hand soap not only smells good but leaves my hands feeling soft and most importantly clean!
Royleen S.
Valley Center, CA
I love this hand soap, it makes my hand soft and the smell is just devine. this is my go to soap.

patricia c.
Bladenboro, NC
Loved the smell it cleaned so well and the color matches my shower curtain. Would recommend this.
Evelyn F.
Moreno Valley
I absolutely love the cucumber scent. I recommended buying this product!! I bought it at walmart
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
We have this soap in our bathroom downstairs and it has a great scent that is perfect for summer.
Chelsea M.
This is my go to scent for our bathroom soap. Always pleasant to smell. Isn't too overly perfumy.
Susan B.
Rome, GA
Always have bottles of Softsoap in the guest baths. Cucumber & Melon is one of my favorite scents
Tabitha M.
This is my favorite smell and I always get this regardless of how many fragrances are available.