BY SOFTSOAP

Yesy M.
I love the refreshing fragrance and the great clean feeling that this hand soap leaves on my hands.
Kelly S.
Cheap and always effective. The scents are always okay. Decent hand soap especially for the price.
jessica b.
Vance, AL
I usually keep a container of soap in my kitchen and bathrooms. Works good, cheap, and smells good.
Samantha J.
Charlotte, NC
This product feels and smells great on my skin! I have a bottle at every sink in my home. Love it!
Brittney W.
This is my favorite hand soap! Between the yummy smell and the feeling of soft hands it's a keeper
Angeles f.
Albuquerque, NM
Love this scent of soap and the fact that it is antibacterial, can't beat it. also very affordable.
Carrie J.
Knoxville, TN
I love the cucumber scented hand soap. It smells great and leaves hands feeling clean and fresh.
Lizbeth C.
Aurora, IL
I buy this soap all the time I love the scent and it leaves your hands feeling nice and refreshed
Brieanna F.
Idaho Falls, ID
Absolutely one of my favorites. Smells so good and leaves my hands soft. Definitely a great buy.
Michelle B.
Clearwater, FL
I LOVE the way this smells!!! I'll wash my hands even if they aren't dirty just do I can use it.