BY SOFTSOAP

Elizabeth C.
Spruce Pine, AL
Cucumber is my all time favorite scent. The problem was I could not find an item that was affordable or that would have a lasting effect or smell. That was until I used Softsoap cucumber and melon hand soap!! Leaves hands feeling soft and the smell last longer than competing soaps!
Chelsea G.
Orlando, FL
First off the smell of this soap is absolutely Amazing! My mom would buy this soap all the time and it just smells like summer! I buy mine from Target, but this brand can be found at Walmart and usually grocery stores. I really enjoy this soap, and washing my hands is a pleasure.
Tamara F.
Ocala, FL
Thia was a first time trying one of the Softsoap scents. I was pleasantly surprised and really like this cucumber melon soap as it does a good job of cleaning, but washes off quickly without leaving a residue. The wonderful light scent is a bonus! Would definitely buy again.
Kathryn B.
Waukee, IA
We use this soap through out our home. Love the cucumber melon scent. Leaves hands soft and clean. I have used this soap for years. The pump makes it easy to use especially for my kids. Larger bottles would be awesome. Great price/value! Will continue to be my go to hand soap
Sarah V.
San Bernardino, CA
This soap smelt nice but it wasn't anything that special. I find that this soap dispenses to much soap for just one pump. Now I don't mind it but I don't like that it takes forever to get off if you have to much soap on. Maybe I will try it again and just not use a full pump.
Rhea S.
I love the smell of cucumber and watermelon together, so refreshing and yummy. I like using this product for my guest bathroom and master bathroom. It feel soft and smells great. I use this regularly and always buy them at my local market. Yes, I would buy this again and again!
Felicite B.
Kent, WA
Love it one of my favorites smells amazing does a great job and a great price ............ I don't know what else to say but it is making me continue writing. It is great hands so I'd definitely recommend it to others. It's a classic smell and it works.
Jessica D.
Greensburg, PA
I love soft soap products! It's my favorite brand of hand soap! My hands really feel clean after using this. I love the fresh scent of cucumber and melon! I find myself smelling my hands after I use this. This product is awesome and I'd recommend soft soap yo all my friends
Carrie S.
Sylva, NC
I almost exclusively buy Softsoap for my household, it cleans well, has an excellent scent, and the dispenser on the bottle doesn't drip soap all over my sink unlike some other brands I've purchased. If you're not a fan of cucumber melon, the cherry blossom scent is amazing.
Kristy T.
This has an amazing scent! It smells very fresh and fruity, but also clean. It is not too drying and makes your hands feel smooth. This is a great, cheap handsoap that I have been using for years now. I always come back to this reliable pick. This product is a great choice.