BY SOFTSOAP

Isabel V.
Riverdale, IL
Smells super great, my girl loves washing her hands with this! She loves the smell. I love it as well.
Kate T.
Arlington, TX
I love the scent of this soap! clean and refreshing scent. cost effective. always in my shopping cart.
decarya a.
Nashville, TN
I would buy this product because I use this product all the time. the there is no cons of this product.
Tayla F.
Onset, MA
Love the smell of freshness after washing my hands, strong scent but not overpowering and lathers great
Sheryl C.
Adamsville
When I wash my hands with this soap I can smell it for awhile and my hands feel really soft and clean.
Randi A.
Windsor, MO
This is just like any other hand soap. Nothing really special but it leaves your hands squeaky clean.
Veronica Y.
Washington , DC
This is one of my favorite hand soap scents. It smells delicious and leaves my hand feeling very soft
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, KY
This is actually a very clean fresh scent, leaves my hands moisturized. And very good value in store.
Melaiva S.
Beaumont, TX
This soap smells very nice and I love the way it gets my hands cleaned with the twenty seconds I need
Takes all bacteria out of your hands also it has a really good scent and leaves your skin really soft