BY SOFTSOAP

Julie B.
Orland Park, IL
This is a great product with an amazing scent. It lathers up very quickly and leaves hands feeling soft.
Leigh A.
Alexandria, VA
Great scent. Don't use it as often as I should. Usually end up using dish detergent because it's easier.
Becky G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Love this smell especially for the summer and keeps your hands feeling amazing it's also very affordable
Tábata B.
Woodbridge, VA
I love the smell and how it leaves my hands soft and hydrated! I have them in the bathroom and kitchen
Christine M.
Bozeman, MT
I love the smell of this one and my hands always come clean from anything when I use Softsoap! Love it!
Sandy O.
Waxahachie, Tx
Enjoy the soap washes hands great. Leaves a pleasant smell does not dry out my skin after Several uses.
Jennifer Y.
Delano, CA
I love the smell and it cleans my hands perfectly. It keeps my hand soft and smooth. It's works great.
I like the smell of the soap and it reminds me of when I had to bring soap to school for extra credit 😊
Jasmin O.
Palmdale, CA
Grate product, smells quite delicious. Leaves your hands nice and soft ibhighlt recommend this product
Jocelyn C.
Tiffin, OH
Such a fresh scent and very affordable. Much more practical and smells just as good as pricier options.