BY SOFTSOAP

Melissa J.
Bronx, NY
This soap make your hand soft and smell like cucumber and melons. Yes i buy two pack of these every time.
Alyssa W.
Holland, MI
I love the smell of this hand soap. The one thing I would change is the fact that it isn't anti bacteria.
Jakki F.
Evansville, IN
This product is cheap and smells amazing. And I know that it's killing germs. I buy for all my bathrooms.
Heather H.
Austin, TX
It smells refreshing and does not leave my hands feeling dry.
It was everything I look for in a hand soap
Tina S.
Westmont, IL
The soap lathers well.
Smells nice, not too strong.
6fl oz. bottle of soap perfect size for small house.
Teeheenah  M.
Sacramento, Ca
Every time I get this brand I always go for the cucumber and melon. I love the way this feels and smells.
Tara S.
Largo, FL
I love this product.my hands feel clean and it smells amazing ! I only use this brand since I've tried it
AlexHeidy C.
We all love the after smell of the hand soap. It's your average soap and does the job with a great smell!
Kari M.
Anaheim , CA
It works and smells great! Left my hands feeling soft and not dry. I recommend for an everyday hand soap.
Arpitha R.
N Brunswick, NJ
Softsoap has hand soap is good ! The fragrance is fresh and sweet . The soap leaves the hand moisturized.