BY SOFTSOAP

Valerie B.
El Monte, CA
My favorite hand soap. Smells amazing and cleans my hands great. Just as good as any higher end hand soap
Leila C.
San Antonio, TX
This is one of my favorite scents from this brand. My hands feel so clean and smell amazing after using.
Kinsley V.
Jacksonville , FL
Love softsoap! This smells amazing! I always make sure to have some on hand in the bathroom and kitchen!
Cara P.
East Helena, MT
We love this hand soap in our home, it smells amazing and leaves your hands soft unlike most hand soaps.
Marissa R.
Love the smell of this one! Cucumber is always a relaxing/clean scent. Leaves your hands soft and clean!
Veronica D.
Denton, MD
My favorite hand soap. It smells so great and it helped my skin. I use it more then any other hand soap.
Sydney H.
Exeter, NE
It smells great! Also made my hands feel very soft after I washed them. I buy this product all the time!
Jennifer D.
Williamsburg, MI
Smells so good cleans tough dirt off hands don't dry your skin out an smells the bathroom with good smell
Erica W.
Woodlyn, PA
I use this every day. This soap makes your hands feel extremely clean without feeling sticky afterwards.
Natalie M.
This hand soap smells so good, even after awhile of washing my hands I still smell like soap. I love it!