BY SOFTSOAP

Bertha H.
The cucumber and melon scented soap is by far my favorite. I love how soft my hands feel after every wash.
Kiara L.
Pretty much the only soap I ever buy. I love the smell of it. Cucumber melon is one of my favorite scents.
Nicole W.
Hamlet, NC
I love the fresh summer smell. I care it in my work bag to us all day long. I is great for me and my kids.
Arrika D.
Wilbraham , MA
Always in my bathroom! I love the smell and it leaves my hands feeling super clean! Plus I love the price!!
Jordan R.
Memphis, TN
Cucumber and Melon is one of my favorite scents. I love how easy it is for my son to squirt out on his own.
Stephanie T.
Danville, VA
Love the melon hand soap. Great price and great smell. Keep it handy at the kitchen sink and the bathroom.
Yvette L.
What can I say about a hand soap? It cleans my hands and this particular one smells great. If buy it again.
jodiann w.
Dorchester, MA
I have two bathrooms and a kitchen ...this lives in all three. Cleans well, smells well and always on sale
The soap made my hands really soft. It's a great deal for the quality of soap you get! It smells great too!
Kim D.
Brockton
Love the way this smells on my hands ! Not to overpowering and stays smelling fresh for a while after use.