BY SOFTSOAP #44 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Andrea J.
I love the scent and it last. It also does not leave your Hands feeling dry. They feel clean aND rejuvenated.
D B.
Lockport, LA
It cleans my hands well. We love the smell. It last through many hand washing. My hands felt soft after use.
Janice H.
Ormond Beach, FL
This soap smells amazing. Love using it on my hands. Get so many compliments from people using it at my house
Rachel L.
Gardena, CA
I love the refreshing scent. I find it to be delicate and natural. Leaves my hands feeling clean and not dry.
Caitlynn S.
Eustis
Smells so great and leaves your hands smelling so good and feeling so clean. Only hand soap I constantly buy.
Maribel H.
Bronx, NY
Little bottle goes a long way and it smells wonderful. The small bottle fits perfectly in your bathroom sink.
Nicole K.
Manhattan, KS
One of my favorites! Smells really good and doesn't dry out my skin. I would definitely recommend this soap!
Melissa C.
Murrieta, CA
Good soap, not the most drying ever but definitely doesn't moisturize, pretty good lather with little product
Kylie D.
Appleton, WI
Softsoap hand soap is super mild. Doesn't irritate or dry my skin. The cumber melon scent is very refreshing
Brandy M.
Love the way this hand soap smells and leaves your hands feeling so fresh and clean! Definitely buying more.