BY SOFTSOAP #21 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Indyia M.
St Petersburg, FL
This soap smells amazing and gets the job done leaving it smelling great and soft it isn't dry and it's wonderful
Gwendolyn B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my go-to handsoap for keeping in my bathroom. Not too much to like to dislike, it's a standard handsoap.
Amanda N.
Marion, IN
Super affordable. Lightly scented. Great lather. I keep this in every bathroom and my kitchen. Cleans amazingly
Aaliyah W.
Flint, MI
This soap smells amazing we tend to only buy this hand soap because of the way it smells and great price it is
Araseli G.
Waco, TX
Thumbs up on this hand soap its affordable and has your hands smelling good and not to mention kills all germs
Krystina M.
Smells amazing. My hands feel very smooth after moisturized after using the product. I recommend this product.
Kayla E.
I Love the smell of this one. It is definelty my favorite. And it doesn't dry out your skin like most hand soaps
Justina S.
The soap is nice and leaves your hands feeling clean. I am not crazy about the scent but others might enjoy it.
Love the smell of this soap. It's very fresh! The soap does a good job of cleaning without drying out my skin.
Jessica J.
I just love the crisp cucumber and melon. It's my favorite. A clean, crisp smell and the price is always right.