BY SOFTSOAP

Ashley H.
Chesterfield, VA
I like this product but it's not my got to smell. When I first bought it I was pregnant so I thought it smelt really good but now that I'm not it's like it's not a very clean smell. It's just blah. I don't know how else to describe it. I love soft soap but this is my least favorite smell.
Robin R.
Jacksonville, FL
I love using Crisp Cucumber & Melon Hand Soap from Softsoap. It is the smell that I love the most. It left my hands feeling clean and smelling great, just as you could expect from Softsoap. The 6 oz size is just the right size for you bathroom sink. I love this product and will buy it again.
Candace O.
Willmar, MN
This product is terrible for my sensitive skin. I have to apply lotion every time I use this because it is so drying. Also leaves my 4 year olds hands red and irritated. You get what you pay for. Good price. Cheap quality. Smells great though. If I had normal skin I think I would love this.
Lauren P.
Tampa, FL
This is my favorite scent of Softsoap! The smell is potent as soon as you get a pump out of the bottle and it leaves my hands feeling soft, smooth, and most of all, clean. It's convenient to have in any bathroom in the house. You can get this almost anywhere - drug stores, dollar store, grocery, etc.
Kelsey R.
Philadelphia, PA
I just use this for my kitchen sink hand soap. It breaks down grease well. I hate the really strong smelling fruity or flowery hand soaps when cooking and this scent is the prefect mellow smell for the kitchen. Only con is that it does NOT cut through onion smell after cutting onions.
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
One of my favorite scents, I use this because it's inexpensive and affordable. I don't like the consistency but that could just be me. The scent lasts on my hands for about a good 30 minutes while it's fading away.. But I would buy again and probably will again for the kid's bathroom.
Holly W.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE the smell of this soap. It cleans your dirty hands and leaves them smelling fresh. (you know you smell your hands after you wash them). The pump doesn't clog, even if it's sitting in the rarely used guest bathroom. Plus it goes on sale often - and everyone loves a bargain!
Liz D.
Colton, CA
I love this hand soap, the smell just makes me wanna wash my hands over and over!! Besides leaving my hands clean it leaves them smelling good and feeling fresh! I bought it at Walmart and there were different ones but I chose this one and I was very satisfied I would buy it again, but this time I will look for the refill!
Hope they have it, I didn't see the refill bottle when I went!!
Lani S.
Orange, CA
Softsoap's Crisp Cucumber & Melon Hand Soap is a pleasant smelling hand soap. I've been getting this product for 3 years now and I just love how the scent smells. I rated this 5 stars because this soap works very well.
Chelsea G.
Orlando, FL
First off the smell of this soap is absolutely Amazing! My mom would buy this soap all the time and it just smells like summer! I buy mine from Target, but this brand can be found at Walmart and usually grocery stores. I really enjoy this soap, and washing my hands is a pleasure.