BY SOFTSOAP #44 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Heather L.
My favorite hand soap for the kitchen!!! Smells great, gets the job done and priced right!! I'm one happy camper!
Nancy R.
Los Angeles, CA
This has to be one of my favorite soap brands. It does not leave a dry feeling after using it and it smells great
Great smell, good lathering. Most if all clean hands . Would recommend to everyone .any of the products are good
Indyia M.
St Petersburg, FL
This soap smells amazing and gets the job done leaving it smelling great and soft it isn't dry and it's wonderful
I purchased this hand soap at Target. Really liked it. It doesn't 't dry your hands. I recommend it to everyone.
Cecilia F.
Lubbock, TX
Love!!! The smell is strong and delightful. My hands do not get dried out quickly. I use this all over my house!
Laura C.
Caldwell, ID
They smell amazing and don't feel harsh on the hands. It makes them so soft and i would definitely recommend it .
Samantha L.
San Francisco, CA
I love the smell of this classic antibacterial hand soap. It brings me back to my childhood days at summer camp.
Gwendolyn B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my go-to handsoap for keeping in my bathroom. Not too much to like to dislike, it's a standard handsoap.
renee t.
Love the smell of this product it is one of my favorite hand soaps to use leaves my hands feeling clean and soft