BY SOFTSOAP

JJ E.
Mayhill, NM
Love this hand soap! Isn't rough on your hands and smells great and refreshing! Perfect for your summertime scents.
Luz R.
Dallas, TX
I used this product most often y gets my hands very clean and i love the smell....i would recommend yall to buy it­čśŐ
Lauren B.
San Marcos, CA
This soap has a delightful scent of cucumber and melon. It is refreshing as well as providing you with soft hands.
sara m.
San Diego, CA
Amazing scent..leaves skin soft and great smelling.i just wish they had a big refill bottle also in cucumber melon
Bianca B.
Bronx, NY
I constantly am searching for this product it's a great fresh scent and does and amazing job at cleaning my hands!
Samantha L.
San Francisco, CA
I love the smell of this classic antibacterial hand soap. It brings me back to my childhood days at summer camp.
Great smell, good lathering. Most if all clean hands . Would recommend to everyone .any of the products are good
renee t.
Love the smell of this product it is one of my favorite hand soaps to use leaves my hands feeling clean and soft
Heather L.
My favorite hand soap for the kitchen!!! Smells great, gets the job done and priced right!! I'm one happy camper!
I purchased this hand soap at Target. Really liked it. It doesn't 't dry your hands. I recommend it to everyone.