BY SOFTSOAP #22 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Amanda S.
Mission, TX
Softsoap is amazing when it comes to smell, cost, and cleanliness. Personally Softsoap is my go to, I'm a repeat user.
Opal R.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely love the fragrance from this soap, I also found it very soft and gentle. It also didn't dry my hands out.
Letisha L.
Orange City, FL
Awesome soap brand! Definitely one i see in any bathroom i go to! Knowing that every one buys this for there bathroom
Mayra T.
San Diego, CA
I love this hand soap! Leave my hands feeling smooth and smelling wonderful! I like it especially in the summer time!
Rosangel E.
Orlando, FL
Softsoap always smells great, leaves your sink feeling clean and soft. It always meets my expectation for the price.
Vaneza T.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is my favorite scent to use of this brand and when I use it it makes my hands soft and gives them a frech scent
Kristi L.
Santa Rosa, CA
Good for washing hands. Smells good. Very inexpensive . Love it for the bathrooms where my kids wash my their hands.
sandra R.
Brownsville, TX
My fav. I love this scent i keep it by the kitchen and use it after washing dishes leaves mt hands deeling refreshed
Georgie J.
Kinston, NC
My mom keeps these around the house and they work very good. You can go through them quickly but they are affordable.
Jamie N.
Smells great! My hands feel soft afterward. Is gentle on my skin. Does its job well and I don't have to scrub a lot.