BY SOFTSOAP

Angel T.
Dallas, TX
It's great for taking makeup off my hands ! The scent is a little subtle which is why I can't give it a higher rating.
Vernata W.
Harvey, LA
Love the smell and the way it leaves my hands feeling moisturized. It's a great handsoap and I use it very frequently.
Emy P.
Cape Coral, FL
I love how long the smell lastest n nice and soft touch I get for my job bathrooms and people tell me how they like it
Gabriella P.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love the fresh scent and clean feeling after I use this. Not over drying either! Great in the bathroom or kitchen.
Gayle E.
New Boston, TX
Great product for soaping up your hands. Rinses off well. Really love the melon scent. Reminds me of a honeydew melon.
Rachael P.
Only ok. I would much rather just spend a buck or two more to not have to fight with my soap to get all over my hands.
Jennifer Z.
Boelus, NE
I love the scent of this soap! It also has an excellent moisturizer in it that leaves my hands feeling soft for hours.
ashley e.
South Gate, CA
Leaves hands clean with one pump...love the smell and how it leaves my hands soft. Will definitely keep buying this.
Georgie J.
Kinston, NC
My mom keeps these around the house and they work very good. You can go through them quickly but they are affordable.
Kristi L.
Santa Rosa, CA
Good for washing hands. Smells good. Very inexpensive . Love it for the bathrooms where my kids wash my their hands.