BY SOFTSOAP

Jasmine V.
Roslindale, MA
I really like this hand soap but the smell is really faint which doesn't bother me so much but I expected a little more.
Yup Y.
Snellville, GA
Love the smells and leaves hands feeling hydrated but very Clean at the same time. Have been using these soaps for years.
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
I have one of these by each one of my sinks. I love this product and the smell it has. A little really gets the job done.
Poonam P.
Jersey City, NJ
This hand soap cleanses your hands without drying them out. It also has a refreshing scent thats not too overpowering.
Amanda S.
Mission, TX
Softsoap is amazing when it comes to smell, cost, and cleanliness. Personally Softsoap is my go to, I'm a repeat user.
Elise V.
I get this for the kitchen .Wonderful smell .Very nice ..Great soap for my guests ,feels soft and nice and clean smell.
Cecilia M.
San Rafael, CA
I enjoy using this product so much it leaves my hands moist and soft. I never have dry hands after using this product.
Maria V.
Junction City, KS
Love the smell, washes out quickly, the only hand soap i use. Have no problems with it. Does what a handsoap should do.
Winee C.
Bowie, MD
This soap is inexpensive and it smells so good. I use it in all the bathrooms at my house. It leaves my hands and clean
Jessica R.
Hollister, CA
The smell is amazing !! It cleans my hands very well and with the really good smell it makes the product more amazing.