BY SOFTSOAP #28 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Amber A.
Turlock, CA
This soap is so amazing. It leaves your hands very moisturized. Also leaves a refreshing smell on your hands afterwards.
Brooklynn J.
Hot Springs Village, AR
I love all soft soaps but I highly enjoy this one and always have one in the kitchen or bathroom because it smells great!
jeannie R.
Tempe, AZ
Always stick with what works. I see new brands, new scents and am tempted. Love the cucumber scent. Nice and refreshing.
Alondra
Kissimmee, FL
This is a great hand soap. It keeps my hands feeling fresh. M this is perfect for any situation, I would recommend this.
Allison T.
La Vergne, TN
This inexpensive soap smells great and doesn't dry my hands out. Always keep it in the bathrooms and kitchen at our home!
Brenda V.
This hand soap smells really good and it's very affordable so I do recommend and cab be found at Walmart or dollar store
Asma N.
When I'm away at college, this is basically the only brand of hand soap I always use! leaves my hands feeling super soft!
kristine z.
Hamilton, OH
I really like softsoap and the smells of them especially cucumber melon its one of my favorite sents I buy it from kroger
Jasmine V.
Roslindale, MA
I really like this hand soap but the smell is really faint which doesn't bother me so much but I expected a little more.
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
I have one of these by each one of my sinks. I love this product and the smell it has. A little really gets the job done.