BY SOFTSOAP

Shauni L.
I love the smell of this product. The only thing I don't like is after you rinse it feels like a film had been left behind.
Alexzandra A.
Wilmington, CA
I love this hand soap. In addition to smelling great, it makes my hands soft and smooth. The smell honestly lasts forever.
Sandra D.
Orlando, FL
I love the scent of this soap. It does it's job and its not too drying on my hands. Pretty much the same soap I always use
Jolene W.
Traverse City, MI
Smells fresh and clean. I like the antibacterial component. Definitely feel like I'm getting a good wash with this product.
Norely D.
Berwyn, IL
I love the smell of this soap they leave your hand so smooth and smelling fresh!! I would totally recommend you using this!
Kariana R.
Deland, FL
Really good. The smell is great, doesn't dry out my skin, I really feel clean afterwards. Doesn't make a lot of sub though.
Asma N.
When I'm away at college, this is basically the only brand of hand soap I always use! leaves my hands feeling super soft!
Shelby K.
Indianapolis, IN
Great scent for summer! Have always loved this brand of soap, this scent & the Coconut and Warm Ginger are my favorites!
kristine z.
Hamilton, OH
I really like softsoap and the smells of them especially cucumber melon its one of my favorite sents I buy it from kroger
Yaz H.
Tarpon Springs, FL
Perfect scent for those of you who don't care for strong smelling soaps and perfumes. light scent that smells super fresh