BY SOFTSOAP #22 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

KeiSha G.
Works well, my hands feel clean, and the scent is very natural and refreshing. With 3 boys, I go through a lot of hand soap.
Mariana G.
Pico Rivera , CA
Gotta wash my hands everyday and be clean people ! My hands smell like melons after I wash this soap, very good and refresh !
Jessica R.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my favorite scent that soft soap makes for the hand soaps. It's not overpowering but it's just a nice delicate smell.
Ashleigh R.
Greenfield, CA
My absolute favorite hand soap of all time! I use it all the time! Definitely would recommend this soap to any and every one!
Nickole M.
Anchorage, AK
I love this scent! And it doesn't dry my hands out.. Every time I need hand soap I grab this one it's amazing and affordable.
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
My household's favorite hand soap. Doesn't have an overpowering scent after, you always end up smelling and feeling fresh.
Wing T.
Love this handsoap! It leave a nice smell after I wash my hand. Need more different scents I would buy all just to try it.
Maggie B.
Bowling Green, KY
My favorite thing about soft soap is all of the various scents, they all smell unique and amazing and are very affordable.
Shauni L.
I love the smell of this product. The only thing I don't like is after you rinse it feels like a film had been left behind.
adaloz m.
Lancaster, PA
Its ok it does its part. leavesyour hads smelling good. i say from my experiance i used it a lot an my hans started to peal.