BY SOFTSOAP #28 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Ashleigh R.
Greenfield, CA
My absolute favorite hand soap of all time! I use it all the time! Definitely would recommend this soap to any and every one!
Jessica R.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my favorite scent that soft soap makes for the hand soaps. It's not overpowering but it's just a nice delicate smell.
Mariana G.
Pico Rivera , CA
Gotta wash my hands everyday and be clean people ! My hands smell like melons after I wash this soap, very good and refresh !
We love the smell of this product! My husband is sensitive to certain smells and it really works well for him and our family.
Jani M.
Leaves hands soft. Work really well if you have sensitive skin too. Some washes leave my hands really dry, this one doesn't.
Nayeli C.
Agua Dulce, CA
I love the smell and cleanliness. I do find after using, it leaves my hands a bit dry but it's not an uncomfortable feeling.
Nickole M.
Anchorage, AK
I love this scent! And it doesn't dry my hands out.. Every time I need hand soap I grab this one it's amazing and affordable.
Cheri W.
It smells good and cleans well. It is drying so lotion is necessary after drying. I buy it often because the cost is minimal.
KeiSha G.
Works well, my hands feel clean, and the scent is very natural and refreshing. With 3 boys, I go through a lot of hand soap.
Samantha B.
Elmwood Park, IL
Love the scent. Easy to store bottles with a cute background. For the affordable price the product really meets expectations.