BY SOFTSOAP

Whisper R.
Russellville, AR
I bought this because it was on sale. It worked really good and my brother liked the smell. One of my sister in law like the feel of her hands after trying. I as them both to try this with me because it was on sale, and I liked the cheap price. I was concerned it would stink or dry out my hands or something being so cheap. But it was fine. I even used it for my weekly feet soak. And it worked OK, not the best but OK.
Emily M.
Not only does this soap lather and foam quite nicely, but it also smells amazing! It is a great budget soap option that keeps your hands clean and smelling great. I bought it at Target and will continue to buy it in the future. I wish the packaging was a little cuter for when guests come over, however!
Andrea F.
Athens, AL
I've always used soft soap it's cheap and still don't dry my skin out which I love and it smells really good too! All there scents especially there seasonal scents they smell awesome.. I would recommend this hand soap to everyone that want something that smells great and cheap and it gets the job done!
Jessica M.
Rocky Mount, NC
It's the only liquid hand soap brand that's ever been in my house. It's so affordable and leaves your hands feelings clean but soft. In my opinion, there's no cons about this soap! I don't know if they still have it around, but the dispensers with the fish on the front were always my favorite growing up!
Jenna W.
Ctr Barnstead, NH
Does a good job at getting your hands clean and keeping them feel clean. I love the many different scents that Soft-soap has out there and they are super inexpensive when you purchase them at Walmart, so I'll usually buy 3-4 of them at a time. I definitely recommend them for those who are on a budget.
Caitlin D.
Albany, OR
Washing our hands is just a daily part of life. Hopefully multiple times a day. But that doesn't mean it needs to be a chore. With Softsoap I find myself actually looking forward to washing my hands. Cleansing was never so easy or enjoyable. It leaves your hands soft and smelling great all day long!
Jennifer M.
I decided to try this out because I was out of my beloved Bath & Body Works soaps and didn't want to go all the way their to get more. I was pleasantly surprised by this soap. It first of all smells amazing and also cleans without leaving my hands feeling sticky or dry. Also you can't beat the price!
Brittany R.
Johnston City, IL
I love the smell of it and how the smell last awhile after awhile of washing your hands. I brought it from my local Walmart and I'm obsessed with this scent. I just wish it was made in big refill bottle to keep filling up the small bottle instead of always throwing it away when it's goes to buy more.
Andrew K.
Cincinnati, OH
Used multiple times per day for as long as the bottle lasted and cannot complain. The scent is excellent and lasts for quite some time. Price is decent and I can't complain about the value. It doesn't seem to dry my hands out as quickly as other soaps as well. I would definitely purchase again.
Ayesha S.
North Hills, CA
I love cucumbery scents they have a cool mood setting ability so I picked this up to give it a try and honestly it was perfect. My sink area always smelled amazing and every time guests came they commented on the soap as well. I trust this brand to deliver on the functionality portion always.