BY SOFTSOAP

Kayla S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Good product. Affordable and easy to use pump. The scent was great and stayed on my hands after rinsing which is always a plus!
Alexia P.
Waco , TX
I love the smell of this soap and it leaves you with clean hands. The smell doesn't last as long as bath and body works though
Jordan A.
Spring, TX
I keep one of these by every sink in my house lol love it and the scent! Gentle enough for my kids to use and super affordable
Hannah H.
Mansfield, TX
Very nice smell and makes my hands feel clean after use. I would recommend it to others who like clean and nice smelling hands.
Katarina K.
Mt Washington, KY
Very inexpensive and does the job. Several scents to choose from. I like the moisturizing ones myself, but they're all great.
Nickole M.
Anchorage, AK
I love this scent! And it doesn't dry my hands out.. Every time I need hand soap I grab this one it's amazing and affordable.
KeiSha G.
Works well, my hands feel clean, and the scent is very natural and refreshing. With 3 boys, I go through a lot of hand soap.
Martha M.
Cumberland Furnace, TN
Has an amazing scent and took the dirt off my hands and after a second wash took all the freeze off good enough from cooking.
Tracy H.
Yukon, OK
This product has been in my household for years. With the fresh scent that reminds me of summer, it doesn't dry out my skin.
Mariana G.
Pico Rivera , CA
Gotta wash my hands everyday and be clean people ! My hands smell like melons after I wash this soap, very good and refresh !