BY SOFTSOAP

Amanda H.
Thomasville, GA
Love this product. It smells great and leaves my hands feeling clean and smooth. I will definitely continue to buy this product!
Azaria A.
Minneapolis, MN
Love it! Makes my hands really soft! Making them smell fresh like cucumbers! It is one of the best hand soaps out in this world.
Brynn E.
It smells soooo fresh & sweet! The whole family prefers this scent! In fact we just ran out yesterday! Time to go get some more!
Zachary S.
Moreno Valley, CA
This affordable soap is my go to whenever I buy hand soap. The smell is wonderful and it's great for those with sensitive skin!
Isabel H.
Pomona, CA
Im in love with this one! All time favorite it works good for my hands doesn't leave them dry. I always have it in my bath room
Ernie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Defiantly love the way it smells. Cucumber and melon has to be one of the best combinations. Love how soft it leaves my hands.
Lisa C.
Markham, IL
I love the convenience of the easy to use pump. It is very effective in getting my family's hands clean and we love the scent!
Lacrese D.
U put softsoap in my bathroom, the cuecumber smell is great and it leaves your hånds feeling soft and your hånds smell so good.
Michelle M.
Love this during the summer, makes me feel clean with an amazing sent, love it when it lathers into my hands while moisturises
Damone D.
I love the smell of this product and it's very affordable. It doesn't leave your hands dry like some other soap brands either.