BY SOFTSOAP

Heidi F.
This is a great hand soap for the price. My favorite scent is Crisp Cucumber and Melon. I always try to have this in my bathrooms!
Kimber H.
Medford, OR
I absolutely love the smell of this so I can't get enough of it I wash my hands as often as I can and it's such a great price point
Berenice A.
York, PA
Makes my skin feel very soft and smells wonderful. Also leaves your hands very moisturized. I recommend this hand soap to everyone .
Alison L.
North Canton, OH
This is my go-to hand soap! I love that it's inexpensive but great quality! The smell is great too! They've got my money, for sure!
Brittany P.
Victoria, TX
I love love love the soft soap crisp cucumber soap. It has the BEST smile ever , leaves your hands nice and smooth after a wash.
Marlynda M.
Lawrence, MA
I like this scent, it's mild and refreshing. Cleans my hands really well and doesn't dry them out. The price point is great too.
Tali G.
Merrick, NY
This hand soap has a really great and refreshing scent. I'm pretty picky when it comes to choosing & this worked out really well.
Sonya L.
Alva, OK
I prefer antibacterial soaps but this is one of my favorite scents, ever. It foames nicely and doesn't dry out my hands too much.
Jessica P.
Bozeman, MT
I love the scent! You can't go wrong with melon. I love how it makes my hands soft and clean. I always look for the best bargain!
Christina D.
I love how this smells. It leaves my hands soft and never feeling dry. I've tried others but this is the one I always go back to.