BY SOFTSOAP

Emma S.
Columbia, MO
It's cheap and seems to get the job done. I haven't ever had an issue with the product. You can usually find it on sale at any store
Ayshana C.
Schenectady, NY
This product smells really good and it's inexpensive my family buys this brand all the time when I use this product my hands are soft
Jahdaiz O.
Merced, CA
It smells great it last a while in our home it lathers real nicely I prefer this over anything else just because of how it smells!
Amie F.
Taylors, SC
Couldn't ask for a better hand soap! It's gentle on skin and keeps your hands smelling fresh. Safe for repeated uses over and over.
Sandra W.
I love that It obviously cleans and does its job but it also smells so good. Leaves your hands moisturized and smelling very fresh.
Manda L.
Janesville, WI
Love the smell. Hands feel clean after using them and the price point is amazing. I usually keep this in the bathroom as a back up.
LaToya B.
San Bernardino, CA
Smells so good and gets my hands really clean. I love this brand because it's cheap and they have different scents to choose from.
Chelsea S.
I appreciate the smell of this product, and it makes my hands feel clean after. I also like this product does not dry my hands out!
I use softsoap daily. I love how it cleans as well as disinfects while moisturizing! I also love how it is very reasonably priced!
Stephanie M.
Wetumpka, AL
I love soft soap in cucumber melon. It smells great and gets my hands clean. It also leaves my hands feeling so soft after I use it