BY SOFTSOAP

Mia M.
Typical hand soap, lathers well, smells nice, and cleans hands. Nothing particularly special about it-- its quality is worth its price.
Katie S.
Owosso, MI
I love the scent of this soap. The smell fills the air and stays with you after washing your hands. Lathers up great and rinses clean.
charla v.
Breeding, KY
The smell is so good and smells like bath and body works ....its a dupe for their cumber melon....and yours hands feel soft afterwards
Kimberleigh T.
Chattanooga, TN
This product does not irritate or dry out my sensitive skin. it even smells amazing, and lasts!! a drop will do ya! even makes em soft.
Anna M.
Temecula , CA
We always use this soap in my kids restroom. They love the smell and it's very inexpensive. Great deal and keeps the kids hands clean!
Sharon M.
Willingboro, NJ
I have this hand soap in both my bathrooms and on my kitchen sink. The soap doesn't dry your skin out and the scent is so refreshing .
Ceci P.
Oakland, Ca
I've used this before and it smelled really good and very refreshing, I've bough ten it more than one occasion and I would buy it again
Keri D.
Cleveland, OH
Softsoap is my favorite brand of soap. i really like all of the different scents they have. but the cucumber melon is very refreshing.
Carol W.
Kyle, TX
The Cucumber & Melon hand soap by soft soap is one of my families personal favorites. Wonderful smell and clean feeling after each use.
Savannah L.
Troy, NY
Leaves hands feeling soft, and smelling great. Great consistancy and really gets all the dirt and grime out from under my fingernails.